Favorite Conversation While High.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lasky21, May 9, 2008.

1. I am just wondering what people talk about while high, my favorite conversation was when my friends and I just did about six bowls of this real good bud and we sat around this camp fire talking about how time doesn't really matter and is made up haha. Anyone? :wave:

2. Deepest conversation I have had was with 5 other friends talking about how different the world would be if it was based on physical strength. Like back in the caveman era. Then that led to how women have always been inferior but we would always do shit for them just because we need to beat that pussy, since physically women used to be and still are really inferior but we would have to keep them around since we need to beat that pussayy. Dates back to fucking cavemen.

3. I disagree wit poster above, I love my girlfriend with all of my heart

4. Honestly, can barely remember any of them, but about a month ago, went and had a beach fire with my buddies, did a couple around the worlds with some jay's. We got pretty high, and started talking about how screwed the world would be if fire burnt water, instead of water putting fire out, which escalated to aliens coming to earth that used water as fuel and sucked all the oceans dry and how crazy the geography would be and what we would do to survive

5. :eek: If i am around girl or a gay I nioticet guy iis on theground sweatig his cloths he wanted to get cool

6. Hahaha the fire being able to burn water is awesome. I would love to have that talk with my buddies.

7. i jus smoked a couple bowls and i just gotta say that this convo "
    Deepest conversation I have had was with 5 other friends talking about how different the world would be if it was based on physical strength. Like back in the ycaveman era. Then that led to how women have always been inferior but we would always do shit for them just because we need to beat that pussy, since physically women used to be and still are really inferior but we would have to keep them around since we need to beat that pussayy. Dates back to fucking cavemen." blew my head a lil bit :smoking:

8. No offense meant, but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY!?

:D

9. Anything expansive, such as the nature of the cosmos, the meaninglessness of spacial relations and time,energy of existense, all that fun stuff.

10. Actually, fire can burn water.