Doing Homework Stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by abuckley89, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Any experiences? I wrote an essay on Slaughter House 5 and turned it into turnitin.com a while back and it said 2 of my setnences were plagerized (shut up), so i resubmitted it, but I mispelt everything like our as are and I as eye and other wierd stuff by accident. Anyway, I have like 4 hours of homework and I relaly wanna smoke but I'm afraid i'm not gonna get my homework done.

2. You'll get the homework done, but will it be done correctly??

I had to write a research paper in college for some communications class and you could choose your topic so I chose legalization of the mary j. I wrote the 3 page paper while I was stoned and I thought it was a piece of perfection then I gave it to my mom to proof read and she asked me how i passed high school english with such shitty grammar.

3. Don't mix learning and partying do all school work straight if you do homework stoned and take the test straight you'll blow it every time.

4. I only ever do well in spanish while stoned. And sometimes math. But when it comes to writing papers I'm shitty stoned. It's probably my best subject sober, but for instance, I had to write a research paper and I missed one huge part of the directions because I was stoned and failed the entire 200pt assignment. So, I keep it sober while I write papers now, at least.

5. I'm half way through, not high so basically i'll survive.

One day at school though I had a brownie, high the whole day, and nobody could tell.

I'm a really good student, but sometimes school pressure is so much all I feel like i can do is blaze.

6. That's a bad vibe.
    I get my work done before I 'play' because that way I don't have negative thoughts of paranoia like "Oh shit! I forgot to do my homework, I'm going to fail the assignment, fail the class and go nowhere in life!"
    Usually thoughts like that only happen on shrooms but...
    I'd much rather be free of bad thoughts while diving into the magical world.

7. creative stuff, sure, smoke a tonne.
    technical stuff, moderation is key, and it suits some people better than others, some strains are better than others.

8. According to several psychology studies, your situation while learning information should be matched by your situation while retrieving it. That is to say, if you study drunk, you'd better write the exam drunk. So if you're writing a paper that's cool, because you are usually not tested on it after you write it. But don't study stoned unless you think you can write the test stoned.

9. I usually will smoke when I have to do something creative such as a project or an essay. Things like math I have to be sober so I can think straight.

10. I had to write a comparison of 2 poems i had no idea on, didnt even know who wrote one of them.

Blazed before hand, wrote something that i thought was awful.

Handed it in, 98%, 1 mark of full marks haha, highest grade i ever got xD

11. I can only write papers when I'm stoned, I won't even attempt to do things like Math or anything.

12. I wrote an essay in English back in the day comparing Genesis to The Never Ending Story. I recieved a 98% and was baked out of my mind.

13. I tend to slack off if at home, but at school I concentrate really good stoned.

14. Don't smoke, take adderall. That shit makes homework seem like... I don't know, a shitload of fun.

15. I tend not to mix bud and books, bad combination for me.

16. lol i remember one time i smoked 6 bowls and a dank ass roach and came back to my house, only to see i have a slaughter of homework. i'm like, fuck, so i just pick the easiest thing to start with: science. just read two pages and answer 5 questions

bad idea

i spent 45 minutes and was only on the 3rd paragraph, and realized i have no clue what i just fucking read before haha. so i just waited until like midnight til i sobered up and finished all my shit quick

17. Do you still have this? Essays on The Neverending Story are definitely Rep Worthy©,

18. that makes sense. the same pathways and connections in your brain would be available, making navigating those thoughts n concepts more accessible.

19. you know that would explain last year in the spring semester... i was stoned alll the damn time! for class, for papers, for exams... and somehow i managed to pull off my "highest" GPA i've had in college.... wierd eh?

i dunno i always seem to get my work done when i'm stoned... once wrote a 3000 word essay completely blitzed... got a b+ so i ain't complaining.... just made sure i re-read it the next morning... cause there were some silly mistakes... a few repeated words... sentences that didn't make sense...but only a few.... the concept was really good

ok enough ramblin stoned mike

20. I agree with a few people about homework stoned, that is that its ok for essays and possibly projects, but not really a good idea for if you need to study.

Also like someone said make sure that you spell check and grammer check your essay when your sober to catch any errors that slipped by when you were baked.

Ive taken a few tests high and I wouldn't recommend it simply because its harder to concentrate on the test. I only did this becasue I went to class a few times baked and forgot about the quiz/test... not a big deal. One day me and my friend smoked a blunt with purple headies that we also coated with about a gram of keif from his spacecase, we were in space basically, he took adderall too (perscription). We get into class the teachers just like 'I hope you brought your number 2 pencils' I was just like oh fuck, this time Im actually too baked.... and it was just some dumb survey thing for the school lol, false alarm.