Will I Get In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coloradotrees, Jul 15, 2014.

1. So im on vacation out of the U.S and i want to order a pipe, grinder, papers, hemp wick and some RAW tips so when i get back ill have them. (I ran out of papers and tips before i left) so i thought might as well order everything i want/need at once. But heres the thing, the post office is holding my mail until i get back... Will they be suspicious of all the packages or something or am i just being paranoid?

I dont do drugs, i smoke weed.

2. Why?  Are there illegal things in the packages tucked in amongst your smoking accessories? :cool:

3. -___- no

I dont do drugs, i smoke weed.

4. Now the trick is to use the Power of Deduction on your own. :cool:

5. I think they will hold your package as they know what it is and wait for you to go to the post office. When that happens they are going to lock you in the post office and call the police to come and arrest you and lock you up for life.

Don't go there man!! seriously, it's not worth the risk!!

6. So many paranoid people in the world.
    You will make your self ill! Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I can smell a setup a mile away.. You go calling a black snake..then be ready to duck or run.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Gonzopoly*, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    There will also be a dude with sunglasses and a black suit waiting outside,  with an earpiece employing csi mind tricks to visually distinguish his face amongst thousands of others, and when OP walks in it's going to be like a rabbit in a trap.... yo.. Lockdown mode and OP will be pounding on the doors..screaming to be let out.

9. You better watch out OP :cool: