Worst Way To Die?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wasted Like My Time, Jun 6, 2014.

1. What do you guys think? I think the worst way to die would be like getting shot in the head randomly and dying without knowing you were going to die

2. #2 BabyEyesStoner, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    That's unfortunate OP but that's just about the most merciful way to go. Don't know it's coming, no fear, no terror, none of that life flashing before your eyes bullshit. You're just here one second, gone the next. It sounds awful when I say it that way yeah, but most other ways are nowhere NEAR as fast or painless.

Something I was thinking of a couple nights ago, mid-air collision of two airplanes. I watched a docu (Mayday in Canada, Air Crash Investigations everywhere else) and in 2002, two planes collided over Switzerland. People were sucked out of their seats into the non-atmosphere of 30,000ft. Being so high up, falling all the way down to your death would take THREE FUCKING MINUTES. Mercifully, you'd lose consciousness right after being sucked out but how fucking awful would it be to regain consciousness at 10,000ft (where the air is denser, more breathable) and you're still free falling for ANOTHER FUCKING MINUTE. Seeing the ground get closer, knowing you're experiencing the last 20 seconds of your life and that there's fuck all you can do about it. Maybe angle yourself so your seat hits the ground before your head. Not gonna help much if your starting point was 30,000ft up.

So yeah, compared to that instant anonymous unknown end sounds like a fucking blessing.

Other horrific examples, Hiroshima. Not just Hiroshima, SURVIVING the initial blast but still dying within a few days. TORRRRRRRRRRRRTURE. I read a story about a mother watching her son pinned under their house which was on fire. The fire spread and engulfed her STILL LIVING son as he screamed for her to save him. But there was nothing she could do. Just sat there and watched her son burn alive. I'm sure if she had a gun in her hand, she wouldn't have thought twice about just putting a bullet in his head and ending it quickly for him.

The building collapse in Bangladesh last year, the couple holding each other knowing the building they're in is falling apart around them and there's NOTHING they can do. So they just embrace and wait for the inevitable. Which ended up being a massive slab of concrete that killed them both. Their bodies is the most emotional thing I've seen in quite a while.

You're getting married in Yemen. Fuck getting married, you're at your sister's wedding. Or a friend's. Next thing you know, a drone strike has leveled the whole area and killed literally every one you know (the whole family and all your friends come out for weddings, obviously.) Then the official statement comes out, "we suspect there was a guy we don't like in there. So we just bombed the whole wedding, murdering hundreds of innocents and children. We're not even sure if he was actually there! Deal wit it."

I just watched a co-worker battle with cancer for 2 years, looked like she beat it at one point at the 1 year mark. Then it came back with a vengeance and she was slowly tortured to death for 2 fucking years.

I can't pick out a worst one, but yours wouldn't even make my top 50. Sounds merciful as fuck.

edit: damn, that turned out long. My bad! hah

3. Whaaaat, that is like the ideal way to die in my mind, i want to have no clue imma die when i do cause then you think to much. Worst way would deff be some sort of torture to the genital area lol it pains me thinking about it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You seem to know some fucked up shit

I watch a lot of docus and keep up with the news lol

It's good and bad. It lets you know how truly fucked up the world is, but also how lucky you are that you don't have to worry about any of that shit. You have the option of kicking back with a j anytime you want. Helps me truly appreciate how fucking lucky I am, even when life gets "shitty" (my pussy-ass definition of "shitty")

6. I don't think falling out a plane would be that bad. I'd imagine it to be like skydiving.

Being shot in the head without knowing wouldn't be bad compared to any other.

The worst would be continuous torture while exposed to radiation until sickness then taken away and put in radiation again, made to drink bad water and then taken to your family where there hug kills you your so weak or you trip and die in front of them

7. Yea i feel you, i hate when i hear about people i know talking about how there life sucks and no one likes them etc, theres a little kid in a third world country who has no family cause they all are dead and is struggling to survive, we live the life of kings compared to the disadvantaged aroind the world

8. Being stabbed, burned, drowned, or falling to my death are ways I do not want to go out.

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

9. Burned to death takes it.

I'd gladly die in a nuke blast. Instantly vaporized.

10. Going into a wood chipper slowly feet first, or run over by a steam roller slowly feet first

Or massive hallucinogen overdose, now that would be hell!!

Yeah, like skydiving. Then pulling the cord and nothing happening. Your death is now confirmed, you have 2 minutes to contemplate how you won't be around to see the sun set today.

I'm not saying it's the absolute worst (god and humankind are way too creative to pin one down for me) but that's pretty fucking awful man.

12. That would be the best... unknowingly dieing?

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Even slowly tortured to the worst extent and then having to slowly live with that to then die from horrible pains... even thats worse then getting shot randomally.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Being burned or being eaten alive. I can't imagine what it would be like to be eaten alive by like a bear or a lion. Also being stabbed to death would be pretty bad also. 

15. Oh God, yuck, being eaten alive would be horrible but for me it would be worse being eaten by parasites and bugs than a bear. Also being burnt alive would be horrible and drowning also.

16. Waking up and finding yourself on Jeffrey dahmers sofa lol

17. Pretty much any death in the Saw series. 

18. Drowning would suck

🌹

19. #19 Delightfully High, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    Anything slow and painful. Probably being eaten alive by zombies or being burned alive.

20. Drowning, the thought of it, is terrifying. You are desperately searching for a source of oxygen and there's nothing you can do. Similar concept to that of the plane posted above you just wait for a slow and painful death

Ειρήνη και Ενότητα