Malaysia Airplane, where did it go?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lucky Kid, Mar 20, 2014.

1. If anybody knew there wouldn't be  20 countries searching for it lol

2. So you don't know where it is? :confused:

3. Ive been watching CNN for an hour and a half live about this.
    found some debris or something. But its been the same bullshit for the past 90 minutes, Anderson Cooper just keeps mixing it up a little. Going to bed...

Gunna wake up to this being all over the news lol just got stuff to do tomorrow..

Goodnight.

4. I do. I am strong with the force 

I go on the first instinct and I sense its deep in a jungle in India.

5. Cause the mayans stold it?

6. illuminati!!

7. Man where the fucks that plane

8. Man where the fucks that plane

9. It's pretty fucking weird that a plane can just disappear. We still haven't found it and it's been missing for like how long now? Sounds like some shit straight out of a mystery novel or something.

10. Nah, its 2014. Cool shit like vanishing planes dont happen anymore.

It'll be solved within 7 more days.

11. IMO this forum will be covered with 
    "Holy shit they did it again" threads.
    the terrorists are planning a attack with it 100 percent.
    -_-  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  -_-

12. Nah. I'm sure its going to be a mechanical failure. It happens. Plane just usually doesn't crash in BFE Indian Ocean.

13. they recon they have found parts of it near Australia a hell of a mile of where it should of been going?

14. #15 TickTockCroc, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    I think its weird that in this post 9-11 world we cant just assume there was a major technical fault that resulted in a crash. When the plane went missing on March 8, after 5 days of search people were outraged that the plane could not be found, and all these strange theories popped up.

But is it really that strange? Say there was a technical fault and the pilot couldnt send a distress signal, and crashed. Where this planet is covered in mostly water, is it really that odd that it might take some time to find a plane in this massively vast ocean? Yes a boeing 777 is huge, but its nothing in comparison to our ocean and its depths...

Its just funny how this world thinks nowadays. I mean the first narrative people jumped to was terrorism, simply because two Iranian men were on board (albeit with stolen passports but we are talking about the immigration capital of the world). And isnt that ironic? In a world where there has been supposedly 10 years of increased security measures.

The plane crashed. Simple. Just like the Air France flight in 2009, no one could find it or knew what happened... Until TWO YEARS later when they finally found the black box, where they found the plane crash to have resulted from technical faults.

15. They found debris after a few days for Air France. It is strange though, the electrical systems were shut off 15 minutes apart. New flight paths were programmed in to the plane. No communication from either pilot though? Why did the plane climb so rapidly to heights the plane isn't supposed to go. Perhaps to starve a fire?? But then, if a fire knocks out the crew, would the plane be able to keep flying for 4-5 hours on autopilot? This story makes no sense, which is largely due to bullshit news stations reporting any bs they can to get viewers. There have been so many "unnamed sources" it's fucking stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Well when you live in a world where planes get flown into buildings, school shootings and public shootings are not a real uncommon thing anymore, soldier getting beheaded in the streets, bombings, ect. It seems thats our usual first assumption to things unfortunatel.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #18 TickTockCroc, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    And whos force-feeding you this information? The news, the media corporations who are owned by the government. The only thing causing terrorism and school shootings is giving these fuckers a platform to stand on after theyve done some fucked up shit. We dont know all the names of the sandy hook / virginia tech / columbine victims, yet more people know the names of the killers. Maybe if the media stopped giving these people power through exposure (and it doesnt mean they shouldnt report the news, they just go about framing it the wrong way) these people would have less motive. They see other whackos blasted all over front page news, all over TV.. They have a sick way to change from a complete nobody, who no one knew, to a famed killer. But hey, thats the point right? They need to keep us all on a constant level of fear, so we bow down to everything they say when they give us a false sense of security. Thats why I find it funny, we haven't learned to move forward as society, despite all the efforts supposedly made to ensure better security, a plane still goes missing. And people have created a storm of half-baked theories.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I wasnt saying anything about the media and as a matter of fact, I get my news from other countries and their mediums for news to avoid the "force fed" media stories of fox, cnn, ect. All I was implying is that its hard to not think of a terrorist attack or something terrible of that nature when said terrible instances continue to repeat themselves more frequently. It doesnt matter if it was an inside job or not. Innocent people have died, including kids.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah of course, don't get me wrong, I agree with you, I was just adding onto your point.
    I honestly think it will turn out to be a politically motivated attack, however, an inside job for political gain.. That's just my opinion. But who knows really, all we can do is wait. It's a shame, I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I had a relative on board.