My friend is trying to kill herself what do I do Im confused

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Chronic_, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Well she was talking about killing herself by taking hydrocodine and I'm not sure what to do about this , she tried last week and failed she is going based off a picture she accidentally sent me , who should I tell about this

Sent from a Marijuana

2. She sent you a pic and because of that wants to kill herself?
    Pretty lame, but how about if you delete the pic in front of her and show your logs so she knows you didn't share it?

PS - Never mention other drugs, against the rules. :smoke:

3. Don't be mean. Delete the picture or whatever, and make her happy.

4. I don't quite understand why/if she's suicidal by your first post, but my suggestion if she is:

Hand her a fat bong.
    Let her rip it a couple times.
    "Now what's wrong girl, why you so sad?"

5. Probably just wants attention. Anybody that fails at suicide is pretty dumb, or is too scared, or just wants attention.

6. Suicidal over a pic?  Bitch has issues.

7. Post the pic so we can better judge the situation.

8. this but honestly this bitch sounds wacked out you might wanna be ready to call 911 lol

9. regardless if they want attention or not you need to tell someone asap and get her help that shits no joke, she may get pissed at you but at least she wont be dead and her parents wont be grieving, imagine if she does go through with it and you could of done something to stop it that shits gonna haunt you your whole life and it will be even worse if someone finds out you could of done something  

10. You have a marijuana phone?!

11. You gotta talk to your friend, i have no idea what you's relationship is like but your friend needs to realize there are great things in like that she needs to experience and she only has one chance to do so, don't let her ruin it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. She's probably calling out for help. Suicidal people sometimes drop hints or tell people they're suicidal for attention, not because they're attention whores, but because they seriously need the attention and want help but think it's out of reach so they go around telling their friends things to try and get noticed. Tell someone

13. Ask her to write a will so you can get all her stuff! 

Then let natural selection take it's place. A friend's ex girlfriend blew her head off with a shotgun and it sucked for a little, he got over it LOL i dont mean to sound to cynical but really now

14. Tell someone.  Never ever take a threat lightly- Nothing is more permanent than death and people make very bad decisions when they are hurting. You need to get involved. 

15. All three of those, unfortunately certain people can't even kill themselves now to get my attention.  What a world.

That's an ignorant comment to make.

OP, if you really believe that she's going to harm herself, talk to her. A lot of times, a good chat and knowing that someone else cares for well being can do wonders. If you can't make that happen and need to tell someone, go to her parents or the police.

17. Tell her you got a new number and it is 1-800-273-8255

18. even if it is just a cry for attention, there is some underlying issue that should be addressed.

19. Hope she doesn't kill herself.

It's a judgment call on your part if you actually feel that she seriously wants to kill herself. Then talk to someone. Get help

20. get her to a counselor ASAP.

Counseling works if you can get her in to see someone, also make her see her doctor no matter what.