Had a weird smoking experience last night, opinions?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RadiusTheAlias, Jul 1, 2013.

1. I hope this is the forum location for this post so here goes...
    \nI'm typically very chill and insightful when I smoke... I'm an artist and musician so I probably see everything a little skewed anyway. However last night I smoked with my best friend and my girlfriend (she didn't smoke).
    \nIt wasn't my weed, and it had actually had gotten a little moist it seemed. I was also drinking a little beer and a small shot or two... nothing heavy though.
    \nI became incredibly aggressive and in your face about all types of topics. I didn't perceive myself as being pissed off.. just passionate. I'm typically very insightful and studying and I have many heavy thoughts, but last night I was seriously like an evil genius man. I was visualizing how people can easily be manipulated, lifes one big pyramid scheme, etc. And when we went walking out on the town, I felt like a demon walking through the angelic idiot townsfolk. (I realize how that sounds, and I know it's probably really offensive) My girlfriend referred to me as overwhelming at the end of the night.
    \nAnyone have an idea as to what this was about? Or a similar experience. 
    \nThe odd thing was is I wasn't really that angry about anything, I was just coming across that way. 
    \nWas this weed by the man? Built to discredit weed? Was it the alcohol making me aggressive and mixing with the weeds insightful properties? Am I just a wicked narcissist?
    \n\nAny ideas?

2. Maybe it was your body reacting to alcohol (more open to saying things on your mind, in your case) and the weed which provided the insight. Id be cool to smoke with someone like you, though, I had a friend before that was like that, made for great debates and thoughts on anything that was happening globally. Most of my stoner friends just agree with what I say because I'm the smartest. :/

3. Maybe you ARE an evil genius man. Now you just need your own secret lair from which to plot nefarious deeds, and you'll be set.

4. ^ This, you should just buy the bat cave, and all the evil geniuses could have a gathering and decide the idiot townsfolks fate, Mwhuauauauaua.

5. Ha... I actually refer to my apartment as my cave... mainly because I'm a nocturne. I sleep til about 3pm but go to bed after the sun rises again at around 10am.

6. lmao man it's the alcohol

7. I've had that happen when i drink. Hell get me in any arguement and i get passionate real fast if it's something i care about. I guess i get worked up and don't no when to stop when i've been drinking as when i'm sober i bite my tongue. Once that inhibition is gone though i'll get into it.

don't drink!

8. i can honestly understand what you're saying. i'm a sociology student, and when i get stoned i notice the way people manipulate others, the facades they put up, etc, along with everyday social phenomena. part of the reason why i like smoking so much is i can see the way people behave in a group much more clearly

• Like Like x 1
  9. That energey comes and goes shadows do not last forever

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I have been sober and just smoked some REALLY good weed and have felt like everything I said came off as aggressive, and like... I was being a fucking D-bag.

I said.... sorry guys, I feel like im being a douche. im not tring to be, im just REALLY baked.

they understood. me and this girl ALWAYS get into arguments when we are high.....we both love to argue about things, and weed just makes it more fun I guess haha.

anyway dude.... it happens. I have seen people do the same thing.... just let them know politly.

I usually just shut the fuck up for a while till I come down a bit, and then start BSing again.

11. Yessir! Im no socialogy student but i can clearly see everything that occurs around me.