Who do you think is guilty?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psycicmind, Jan 13, 2013.

1. I just wanted to add for the OP.

When you get into court just be honest and straight forward about everything. Say you had the weed on you which was dumb and you have since quit(I suggest you do before the court and stay clean for 30 days and offer to take a test to prove you stopped, this show them you want to make amends).

As for the nunchucks just say you carry them for protection and was unaware it was considered an illegal concealed weapon and you should have read up on the laws. Also state that you did not ever intend to use them unless your life was threatened.

For the fight just saw it was a stupid moment and a lapse of judgement and you should have ignored her comments. Then say you only yelled back at the girl and yes the statements were profane so it was stupid. Then say you did not hit her but just restrained her after she started hitting you. Then make up some apology.

You really will want a lawyer and he will set you up and guide you on everything. You basically want to tell the truth as short as possible and show that you see the wrong in your actions.

2. she had a ***** moment man, it happens. you should have just kept your cool, no need to call her a bitch, it would have avoided all of this

3. Although i don't think you should get charged with assault, why did you step off the bus by the mall when you said you were going home?

4. Nobody's guilty. Fuck guilt. YOLO!!!

5. #25 psycicmind, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    I explained that mall bus stop thing in the beginning of the first post.

You just need to :smoking::smoking::smoking: some more before it hits you.:D

If you don't study high
    If you don't learn high
    You won't get high scores.

The thread's got long enough that people don't even read the first post cuz it's all so much to read. I'm guilty of that so I know it happens.

6. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

I'm from the DC area so I know how hard it can be to deal with all the hood rats that use public transportation there. It's a huge issue and the only thing you can do, unfortunately, is ignore it.[/quote]

Those "hood rats" are people too man. Maybe take a second to listen to their story? Maybe take a second to drop your stereotypes?

I live in ATL and often see a side many don't. Talked with many gangbangers and the alike while doing a college documentary, they are people too with emotions and believe it or not many of them are quite intelligent people.

Its a shame youre getting charges for this but after the initial fight i would have gotten far away from wherever she was.

Goodluck in court

7. I grew up in the hood. I lived that story.

A hard life is no excuse to be a piece of shit. Period. Especially when there are millions who have lived that life who aren't pieces of shit.

And it's not stereotyping. A spade is still a spade. :wave:

8. gotta agree with cookiecrisp on that one. I have a lot of friends in Baltimore, some who live in the hood. And they would all agree that living a hard life is no excuse to behave like that.

9. No cameras around the mall? Public trans usually has cameras on the bus as well. Should have caught her on camera throwing something out the window.

10. I'm don't think there were any cameras outside where we were.(would be helpful though) There was a camera on the bus but my back was turned when she threw that drink. Again...It'd be wonderful if it was on camera. (we were in the front seat and I'm not sure if she was in the camera's view to see it fully)

11. Is the bus driver testifying? They should have seen what happened.

12. Their guilty.... Of getting in the way of your nunchucks of doom.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

13. #33 psycicmind, Jan 14, 2013
    It was either after the fight or after the soda that the bus driver got off the bus and said, "It's not my problem it didn't happen on my bus. Sorry."

...and here's a response to all who wanna bring up the ***** moment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKFZjZPxkys[/ame]

14. I think you are guilty of social awkwardness.. nunchucks? really? nobody want the wierdo on the bus sitting anywhere near em man..

15. #35 psycicmind, Jan 14, 2013
    OH GOD NO!!!! Social Awkwardness?!?!

NOOOOOOO I knew I should have used ninja stars...Im gonna be in jail forever (sob)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlcR14B2qw]Butters gets a ninja star in the eye! - YouTube[/ame]

seriously though they were in my backpack when I was on the bus so she wouldn't have see them.

I put the nunchucks in my jacket when I got to the starbucks.

16. see, this is why yuh got yourself into a situation like that, the fuck you talking about?

17. ok you need to get the hang of sarcasm. I don't have ninja stars.

But you're right I'm socially awkward, but that's by no means a reason to persecute somebody. Or for that matter, attack somebody.

18. #38 Judgement, Jan 14, 2013
    and again, herein lies the problem, yuh just don't get shit, of course I realize it was sarcasm, to what end, I got absolutely no idea why you would say that...

. next time someone acting funny about your presence... fucking move don't just sit there the whole time then have a shitfit..

you created some fucked up situation and the chick probably going to be found guilty all cuz you basically and have to have assault charges on her record for the rest of her life.. yuh had the choice to move, then yuh talk back? people tend to take it to the next level when that shit happens. yeah she was a bitch, but you didn't have to say it, story didn't have to go this way blade..

19. So many questions
    Who the fuck is sabrina? Just a random chick on the bus? Or Is she your ex or something? Why was she talking shit to you? Why would you take nunchucks with you? Are you a ninja? A ninja wanna be?

20. Assault will get dropped, police would have seen her face at the time of the incident, if you were 'punching her repeatedly' she'd have marks.

MMJ should get dropped for you due to medical reasons, it was in your backpack, not in public, not being used. You might not get your bud back though, sorry to say.

Nunchucks...well you're screwed there.