What will the world be like in 100 years?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brennan1174, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Your world won't last 100 more years. The rate things are going now your civilization will crumble within 50, the U.S. will fall inside of 25 years or less, more than likely less. Would be interesting to see China fall too but that probably won't happen.

The end is within a 50 year mark though, and more than likely you won't see it coming...Mother Nature can be a bitch like that.:cool:

2. Seems like everyone is an expert.

3. I think we will probably destroy the planet within the next 50-100, and if we don't I don't even want to know what it will look like...

4. Hopefully the future society will be able to fix the problems caused by this one.

5. I think nothing much will happen.... except for religion and politics dying off soon.....

6. I fully understand where everyone says how were either going to be in a massive shit hole, or non-existant. but its that kind of negative thinking that will put the world there. Personally i agree that this world is going to shit. But honestly this world is shit, has been shit, and always will be shit. The words yolo and swag definintly boosted the rate of shit on this planet.

Not every person is responsible for shit, but whether you create shit or not, your usually stuck cleaning someone elses shit while that person runs about this earth creating more shit. One thing we all know is shit happens, and then we smoke some weed and forget about the shit. We may get into shit, but we always get out of it.

Personally i believe its a one for one world. Not many people are very sharing and only give a fuck for their own well being. Thats what fucks the world. Nobody cares about eachother and fucks one another over. Kinda brushed off on my person but im usually always giving out cigs, beers, weed, food, any shit i got that someone wants, i try my best to share. But, i usually never get shit in return, and i dont care cause i share the love.

Off topic as fuck, but whenever i think about this shit, i just say fuck it, blaze one and forget about it. Cause in the end, everything is OK.

7. A group of stupid people because technology will surpass education and all learning. Just look how it has affected communication now

8. Mighty hog men will rule the world and deflower us all with their curly pig cocks

9. dont worry OP this exotic plant we smoke will still be around and they will look back on our buds and laugh

10. sho' nuff, sho' nuff.

11. i fuckin laughed hard

allow me sir to quote this in my sig

12. Coin toss, but it will either be super fucking cool, or total shit with the tattered remnants of society slowly killing each other off.

13. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']dont worry OP this exotic plant we smoke will still be around and they will look back on our buds and laugh[/quote]

I believe it.

14. I'm not sure. I feel a wind a coming.

15. All this shit is making me depressed seeing ill be alive when the world goes to shit probably in my 80s doe

16. i'll just leave this here...

[​IMG]