Hurrican sandy hitting the northeast.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hgr, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys just wondering what all you northeast blades are doing in preparation of hurricane sandy.

Since my school has shut down for tomorrow and cancelled all class and the dining halls as well as all the resturants around us are closing. I guess im just gunna have a nice day baking out my room since we cant really go anywhere.

So in preparation of this storm i have prepared the essentails.

Box of dutches.
    enough weed to last far longer than 2-5 days.
    and a ton of munchies.

Gunna be a long day :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:.

What are all the other northeast blades doing to prepare for this storm?

2. Was actually going to make a thread similar to this, but lets see, no weed unfortunately, but gonna be playing fallout and minecraft til we lose power, when we lose power, play board games mo'fucka, and clean out my family in poker

3. Im charging all my things like my ipod, phone, and laptop. Also got an eight of some danks for the next couple days :smoking:

4. I am so unprepared, it's ridiculous

5. Slice of hash should last the few days, and no class here as well mate :smoking:

6. No school toma gonna hope we still have power and just ride it out.

508? u near woosta?

7. yea my bro goes to WPI ha

8. fuck this hurricane, I have plants to grow

9. No weed. No flashlights. No candles. No batteries. In other words I don't give a fuck and I live in New York. Everybody is freaking out because they can't use the computer and watch TV. um sorry? I hear walmarts around here are SOLD OUT of bread and water.. Like really people fuck off you're not going to fucking run out of food in this shit it's a simple storm and once it hits the massive land mass called america it is rapidly going to die down.

10. [quote name='"ExCriminaL18"']No weed. No flashlights. No candles. No batteries. In other words I don't give a fuck and I live in New York. Everybody is freaking out because they can't use the computer and watch TV. um sorry? I hear walmarts around here are SOLD OUT of bread and water.. Like really people fuck off you're not going to fucking run out of food in this shit it's a simple storm and once it hits the massive land mass called america it is rapidly going to die down.[/quote]

I dont know man, did you see that haarp video on youtube?

:laughing:

11. It's not gunna do shit. It smacked Cuba, killed 17 people, now it's hittin us and its gunna die like right away.

12. yalls gonna die bye bye east coast

13. sandy? they should call it hurricane ..uh....windy..

14. this made me laugh out loud, i can relate. no fuckin weed, no munchies, im god damn doomed

this is going to be a sad 4+ days

15. Fully prepared. Got my weed for the week. Flashlights to see the bowl im packing. Food to satisfy my munchies. Bring it on Sandy!

16. #16 Jumbo, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    i forgot to reup on weed, barely have enough for 3 days and if the power goes im fucked because there wont be much to do and barely anything to get high with :(

got all the essentials other than weed though lol.

also south west side of long island.

17. I forgot i also have a slice of that. that i stashed away last week thanks for reminding me :smoking:

Yea live in the boros if you know where that is.

Whos your brother i have a ton of friends who go to wpi.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-W3a8oMeIo]Frankie's new HURRICANE WARNING Florida N. Carolina New England NEW YORK TAKE COVER ! - YouTube[/ame]

this is from last year but same thing

19. good thing we don't need electricity to smoke. class and work cancelled for two days, so I'll be chilling back...hard. oh and hoping my family/car/home doesn't get shit on by trees and flying sharks