EmErgEncy! parents found my stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yafeelsogood, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I just found out that my mom didn't cut her habit of going through my drawers and personal belongings once in a while.

So both of my parents found out my weed but didn't talk about it yet (this will definitely stir up some tension, and since I have a midterm tomorrow I guess they decided not to deal with this tonight).

I have no fucking idea how they will react...

I only smoke herbs, don't even smoke cigs, drink alcohol, gamble, etc., the only reason I smoke weed is I have a depression which cannabis helps me A LOT in terms of finding a reason to stay alive).

What should I do? I am so worried... and my parents being typical Asian parents, I doubt American way of confronting it would not help very much...

2. Inb4 asian memes.

3. What the fuck are they gonna do, take away your Wii? No offense but Asian people don't really scare me so I don't see why you should be scared among yourselves of them, however if your dad is the sumo wrestler type, you might want to be a little scared.

Nothing you can do really, theres no point in trying to convince them if they're the "B+ no good! A or more acceptable!" kind of parents, they're pretty close minded so you might wanna just take your punishment.

4. That's pretty damn close to an asian meme. Just without a picture. :eek:

5. Go ham on them

6. You get hepatitis b-? Why not hepatitis a+? .jpg

7. Wow, just tell them what you told us, about the depression and how you dont do anything else. Talk to them first.. Good luck.

8. tell them if they take away ur weed ull do crack.

non traditional approach

9. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']tell them if they take away ur weed ull do crack.

non traditional approach[/quote]

Lol, thats hilarious..or just ask them for it back before they smoke it all

10. Ahahahah... I was about to say 'aw cmon guys! Don't be mean to the asian! He just needs some help' but I re-read it and he said 'depression and A LOT of reasons' my first statement is void...

11. Hahaha this is NOTHING how OP thought this would go, just tell you need it for stress for the midterm

12. yuu break yuu buy

13. Yuu rack disiprin op

14. #15 pickaplex0, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    Saying your self-medicating for depression is probably gonna make them not want you to smoke more.

Consider, are you using recreationally or medicinally?
    I always found weed made my depression worse, just my two cents. Using drugs to cover a problem is generally not a good idea, and telling your parents that probably won't help either.

15. no no wreapons off mass destructions

[​IMG]

16. i feel bad for op...
    but some of these are just damn funny

17. If you click that first link in my sig, you will find several articles and medical studies about cannabis treating depression. Having a few PubMed studies to back you up might help!

And a couple of new ones-

“Stoner Stupid” Myth Goes Up In Smoke (news – 2011)
    ‘Stoner Stupid’ Myth Goes Up In Smoke | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Are smart kids more likely to use drugs? (news – 2011)
    Are smart kids more likely to use drugs?  - Yahoo! News

High Childhood IQ Linked to Subsequent Illicit Drug Use, Research Suggests

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

[FONT=&quot](news – 2011) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]High childhood IQ linked to subsequent illicit drug use, research suggests[/FONT]

I have many of the old myths covered, you might want to just browse through the List and see if anything else can help!

Also keep in mind your parent's medical history.

And cannabis has a very long history in traditional Asian medicine! :rolleyes:

The Religious and Medicinal Uses of Cannabis in China, India and Tibet (full - 1981)
    http://www.cnsproductions.com/pdf/Touw.pdf

Hope that helps! And good luck on the test! :D

Granny :wave:

18. Damn...this thread turned from a help thread into a comedy "make fun of Asians" thread lol