cant stop thinkin of that hiv test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KickDrums, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Im not sure if youve read my past post, but i posted about havin unprotected sex with my ex and i dont know if shes is hiv positive or not, stuff i didnt include in the other posts is that i see her at school everyday, i went to go get tested.. rumors from friends are that some other boyfriend she had has aids.. my thoughts keep eatin me.. what do i do! Until april 12 results come in... im out of my mind

2. smoke marijuana

3. Damn bro. Good luck with that.

4. Go down to your local propane dealer, you will see man named Hank. R. Hill. Drain your blood and replace it with his. Not only will you be cured, but you will have gained all his knowledge of propane and propane accessories.

5. Damn, I remember that post homey. Try to get your mind away from the rumor. Be well.

6. +rep :D

7. Watch this man. It'll help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTzC0twXZnU]Chris Rock - Bigger & Blacker - Aids Test - YouTube[/ame]

8. If she had HIV and it had progressed to AIDs already odds are she would be very sick and there would be more than just rumors, it would be kinda obvious. Edit, fuck I mis read your post. I thought you said people told you she had aids, not her boyfriend. My bad.

Beyond that, I hope you come out okay man. HIV is a horrible disease.

9. If you live in an area with access to Rapid HIV Testing, you can get the results in 5-30 minutes. Counselling before the test and after is also included. Costs vary depending on location, but over $100 is pretty standard. If you are interested try contacting some local clinics and hospitals to see if they offer the service.

Otherwise, you need to just take it one day at a time. There isn't anything you can do until the 12th. Do you have friends or family you can turn to for support? It is important to know you are not alone right now.

I wish you the very best. Please update.

10. dam. good luck my friend

11. if it makes you feel better i saw a movie about something like this apparently its hard to catch hiv from a girl if your a dude

12. on april 12 you will be positive.

13. all this aids talk is worrying me,maybe I should get tested

14. #14 Storm Crow, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    It is best to know! The longer a person with HIV waits to get treatment, the worse off they will be!

In the meantime, Kickdrums, keep toking!

Cannabinoid Receptor 2-Mediated Attenuation of CXCR4-Tropic HIV Infection in Primary CD4+ T Cells (full – 2012) PLoS ONE: Cannabinoid Receptor 2-Mediated Attenuation of CXCR4-Tropic HIV Infection in Primary CD4+ T Cells

Marijuana-Like Chemicals Inhibit Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Late-State AIDS (news – 2012) Marijuana-like chemicals inhibit human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in late-state AIDS

Cannabinoid Administration Halts Disease Progression, Decreases Mortality In Primate Version of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) (news – 2011)
    Cannabinoid Administration Halts Disease Progression, Decreases Mortality In Primate Version of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

THC Keeps Monkeys Alive in AIDS Research Model (news - 2010)
    CANNABINATION » Blog Archive » THC Keeps Monkeys Alive in AIDS Research Model

Activation of Cannabinoid Type 2 Receptors Inhibits HIV-1 Envelope Glycoprotein gp120-Induced Synapse Loss (abst – 2011) Activation of Cannabinoid Type 2 Receptors Inhibits HIV-1 Envelope Glycoprotein gp120-Induced Synapse Loss

This is NOT saying THC is a cure for HIV- only that it can slow the progress a bit!

15. i had the same problem! there was a stage in my life where I was havin too much sex with too many people and I was really scared especially when my dr. was like " i'm putting you in the high risk category" i got really scared but i just got tested and im fine and you probably will be too...tell us what happens!

16. Seriously though find a blood transfusion "doctor" under the table may cost some money so you best get pimpin' or dealing arms and drugs. For this you WILL be required to kill someone(make sure hiv-), act fast before the tests come back. Or find magic johnson.

17. i hate when people are sarcastic about this shit

18. Your going to die...

19. Hmm.. Go to your local hospital. It's usually standard to have rapid HIV tests for accidental sticks and employee exposure.. Med tech here do I'm not trying to bullshit you

20. Like you said OP they are RUMORs
    S Most likely some lil skid was jealous of her and made it up. How old are you? You look 15. not old enough to be banging thats for sure.