President Obama Refuses to Comment on Cannabis. (Again...)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Durchii, Jan 30, 2012.

1. As some of you may have known, the White House Youtube Account has an online forum planned for tomorrow, which would involve having the president answer questions uploaded by users.

Very quickly, questions regarding the legitimacy of the Drug War, Cannabis prohibition, and the like flooded the top of the page and a video question uploaded by a Law Enforcement Against Prohibition representative was first on the list by the time the final vote was tallied in.

It seemed like a small victory for our community. Until...

Link to NORML's Full Report

:rolleyes:

2. Obama & bush remind me of cell from the dragon ball z universe, bush was cells first form and Obama was perfect form lmfao but I'm still screaming fuck the elite lemme smoke my weed !

3. Obama already answered this question when he didnt stop DEA raids on California dispensaries. What does it matter if he answers the YT question or not. His actions have already spoken. Obama doesn't have the slightest regard for personal liberties of any kind.

4. Damn Straight!

[​IMG]

5. But.. Obama 2012 :rolleyes:

6. #6 Noxnoctum, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    Man I wish progressives would just dump Obama already and rally around a "No one but Kucinich" (or Nader) theme... it's really depressing. I mean my dad's a hardcore dem I've been trying to talk to him and ask him to ask himself if he would tolerate this behavior if it was being done by Bush (or any R): continuing to prosecute the drug war after calling it a "total failure", signing the NDAA into law, furthering the patriot act, continuing an agenda of imperialist agression etc etc etc. It's seriously Bush 2.0.

7. 2012 and 2016 :hello::hello:

8. dont set your sights so low^^ fdr served four terms..