India to pay gold instead of dollars for Iranian oil. Oil and gold markets stunned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 24, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    I'm sure most of us knows what happens when a country wants to ditch the US dollar and use gold instead to purchase oil. Well, son of a bitch, look at this!

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Gold for Oil: India and Iran Ditch Dollar – Report

***UPDATE***

While looking for more info about this I find very little about the news of India trading gold for oil but I did find more articles discussing India trading the oil using Yen and Rupee currency. :laughing: It's great, oh and Russia and Iran are going to be trading using domestic Rial and Rouble currencies.

Iran Said to Seek Yen Oil Payments From India Amid Sanctions

India drawn to Iran's favorable oil terms: minister

UPDATE 1-Iran-Russia trade in domestic currencies -Iran envoy

2. Not much longer before the paper dollar is worthless.

I was sent a walmart pamphlet saying that their minimum wage at a new store considering being built in California is going to be $12.
    That's fucking ridiculous on how our money is becoming so worthless.

3. Shit, well this certainly kicks the war drums up a notch.

4. Well blades its only a matter of time before the gov starts releasing propaganda about Indian terrorists and what a huge threat India is. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll see a Newsweek with "India: Biggest Threat to the Free World?" as the headline.

5. That was the reason they went into Libya. (Gaddafi was also only taking gold for oil).This will be something to keep tabs on.

6. Yup.

This was noted a Long time ago.

The smart have already converted their dollars to gold.

The IDIOTS gave away their gold for cash as seen on tv. Ugh the idiots.

Gold is more valuable than human life, it's true. Paper is paper.

Please think.

7. as long as weed and cheetos don't inflate, and my minimum wage goes up, I'm a happy camper

:p

8. Your minimum wage doesn't keep pace with the price increase of weed nor cheetos.

9. Good stuff India...
    Hopefully China will follow suit...

Sorry for all you American blades facing ruin as the Neocon empire collapses..:(

I can take a few of you guys in... Have room in my fuel shed if you don't mind sleeping with a cat ?

10. I was born too late.

My grandfather died without this crap, lucky guy.

11. I bet those people have yet to realize how stupid it was to do that. I never understood why anyone would. You'd rather have the coupon than the actual bread? Wtf

12. You keep your cat in a fuel shed? I'll bring a tent down South, where the warmth is, and call some beach my home.

13. I was born too late.

My grandfather died without this crap, lucky guy.

14. I'm wondering when the next confiscation of gold is coming?

"Defeat the Gold bug Arabs, Buy War Bonds!!!!!"

15. Man, my moms ex invested over 5 mil into gold bars over 10 years ago and got critiqued for it.

But I know he's laughing, to the bank.

16. Unfortunately this enconomy hasnt left me with very much money to begin with to stock gold. 05 graduate. I have a bit. Hopefully when shit goes down I'll do my family proud by informing them of constant information I've been gathering ever since.

17. Me neither. When I can I'm investing in the two Gs Gold and Guns.

18. Ya...

Got his balls removed too late and he never lost the pissing/marking everything habit... (Thought he was actually a she, don't ask... ) so at night he has to go outside or i will wake up in a pool of piss...:(
    Judging by the smell in the fuel shed he is crashing/hanging out there at night...

Forgot to mention that blades with growing expertise, cooking/cleaning skills or cat training experience will be given priority...

Spaces are limited so apply fast...;)

19. Ammo! So much fucking ammo.

20. For those worried, I suggest learning fundamental skills, stuff that settlers knew.

Survival skills, agriculture skills, botany skills, wood metal stone skills, farm skills, etc.