Senator Rand Paul detained

Discussion in 'Politics' started by reigninblood, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Senator Rand Paul is being detained at the Nashville airport by the TSA...this is nuts..if they're detaining politicians, they have over stepped their boundaries!!

2. Wow for what?

3. lol right wing extremists. rand paul wants to stop killing babies overseas so we can let our babies at home die. a true patriot to the highest degree.

4. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']lol right wing extremists. rand paul wants to stop killing babies overseas so we can let our babies at home die. a true patriot to the highest degree.[/quote]

Would you stop posting the most retarted shit in every single post?

5. Not sure, that's the only information coming from rand Paul and Ron Paul's Facebook currently...I'll update when I find out more, but if anyone else knows please tell!!

6. If they don't let him go, this is where the plot thickens.

7. Apparently, he refused their full body invasive pat down after their scanner had a problem, so they are detaining him LOL...I'll add more as the updates come in!

8. Fucking ridiculous!

9. although i dont agree with detaining paul, since they are products of govt there's no one more i'd like to see detained than their bosses. but Paul is far from one of those

10. They should waterboard him. God knows what him and his father are plotting.

11. its just about damn poetic if you ask me.

12. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/rand-paul-in-pat-down-standoff-with-tsa-in-nashville/

13. 1 out of 10

14. Seriously. Jokes suck, material sucks, trolling sucks, account sucks, he sucks.

15. Grading on a curve, Garrison totally skews the field.

16. [​IMG]

17. Alien probing!