Chuck Norris endorses Gingrich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 20, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Say it aint so Chuck! Say it aint so!

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris once commented, "There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none."

Exclusive: GOP’s biggest celebrity endorses

Newt is who Chuck endorses? Wtf! Really? By the looks of it, someone needs to save Chuck from himself. So long internet funny man.

On the other hand, Chuck does defend Ron Paul in this video, from 2008
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GLSsvstGvU&feature_related[/ame]

2. #3 Swills, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    I'm sooo confused?? Come back to us Chuck! Don't endorse Newt, for fucks sake

Chuck, you flip flopping son of a bitch!

3. Chuck is aware of his internet sensation that somewhat keeps his reputation in tact as a bad ass. If he endorses newt he will realize that mistake quick.

4. it isn't a flip flop, its a swift rapid fire left-right kick to your jaw.

playing both sides of your face

5. [​IMG]

Why Chuck?! Whyy!!

6. Well the article up top is only 7 hours old as of this post. The one that says he endorses RP is much older. Hes likely just one of those people who claim they realized the unelectibility of paul.

7. I thought Chuck Norris was a Libertarian? He used to support Ron Paul as I recall. I'm going to kick Chuck Norris's traitorous ass.

[​IMG]

Ah much better.

8. thats funny, going to the grinch cause he thinks Ron Paul is unelectable? :laughing:
    Thats gotta be some kinda oxymoron. Only thing funnier than that, would be if he decided to endorse Perry. hahaha

9. I think chuck realizes that Ron Paul isn't going to win in the long run, and he wants Obama out of office, so hes supporting the one he thinks can win against Obama.

10. Maybe but wouldn't his support be better behind Romney instead of Newt? In my eyes Romney and Newt are both unelectable. I don't give a shit what the MSM says, they're full of shit!!! Who the fuck likes Romney? Where are his supporters? They don't exist! I know no one who likes Romney yet he's always the number 1 pick somehow.

Well it looks like Chuck has been swayed by MSM lies and perhaps some $$$. Either way, Ron Paul is the only one who is electable in opinion. Time to email Chuck and voice our concern, even if it means we have to take a roundhouse kick to the jaw!

Chuck, we coming to save ya! :laughing:, but seriously, I want Chuck back! :(

11. Romney is going to fail. He thinks that hes going to win regardless, so hes not going to give it 100% like the rest of the candidates are going to do.

Ron paul will not win. I wouldn't mind if he did, but at this point there is not much hope, so I can see why chuck is endorsing gingrich. Gingrich also has the most expertise and experience from any of the republican candidates.

12. Yeah, except for Gingrich being a fucking bully asshole huh?

13. explain please....

14. Gingrich isn't even on the ballot everywhere and he's "electable"?

Anyways, I hope the internet abandons Chuck over this, I'm very disappointed.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2sAdzSB3T0]Iowa Man Tells Newt Gingrich You're a F*cking A**hole - YouTube[/ame]

He also is a bully, when he talks he uses that "I'm better" kind of tone.
    He divorced his last wife for one of his workers.
    He charges $60,000 for speeches and brags.
    He's fucking corrupt.
    He has three fucking chins.

16. yeah, thats how you interpret his voice, not his problem, yours.

Everyone has bullshit in their lives, I'm sure if you were in the public eye and I did some digging on you I could find all your dirty little secrets.

I haven't heard about this charging money for speeches thing but it doesn't really sound legit to me.

Explain how he is corrupt?

who gives a ratsass if someone is overweight? I don't think you should judge a candidate on it.

17. #18 Shipwreck, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    He also wants the death penalty for marijuana users.

By the way I'm not a politician so my life is private, if you are in a highly regarded position your life is an open book.
    He divorced his wife WITH CANCER.

There are videos of him stating how much he charges, most people won't make $60k in two years of work.
    He has statd he will imprison judges who don't agree with him.

Its clear you don't understand or know who the Grinch is because you don't know about anything I'm talking about.

Take it from Jack Abromoff himself who has said Gingrich is corrupt. That's enough proof for me!

18. Please back that claim up, because if its true than I agree with you completely. (marijuana users death penalty)

your claims seem pretty far fetched. I doubt he would have even been accepted as a republican candidate if half the things you have said are true.