January 7th, 2012: NH Republican Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marcuseiselman, Jan 7, 2012.

1. ABC News / Yahoo! News / WMUR-TV New Hampshire Debates:

ABC News, Yahoo! News and WMUR-TV are joining forces to host a Republican presidential candidate debate in New Hampshire on Saturday, January 7, 2012, airing from 9:00-11:00pm/ET on the ABC Television Network, and live streaming on ABCNews.com, Yahoo!, and OTUS News.

Republican Candidates Ready to Rumble in Key New Hampshire Debate - Yahoo! News

Feel free to use this thread prior, during, and after the debate tonight to keep our own discussions and debates located in one thread.

2. I'm stoked! Go Ron Pau!

3. I think this debate will be better/worse (how you look at it) compared to all of the others because IMO Santorum is easily the most entertaining cartoon character to watch.

With his 2nd place finish in IA, and the first time ever being in the spotlight, we will all get a good, extended laugh tonight :)

4. Dual debates a chance to throw Romney off stride - Yahoo! News

Oh buddy! Those mass Independent numbers are looking quite sexy for RP's chances!

5. Can't wait...

I hope frothy gets a chunk of time to share his views...will definitely be entertaining in NH LoL...more booing to come? I think so...

6. im in NH and am def voting for Ron Paul in the primary.

love that my state holds the primary!

7. [quote name='"marcuseiselman"']Dual debates a chance to throw Romney off stride - Yahoo! News

Oh buddy! Those mass Independent numbers are looking quite sexy for RP's chances![/quote]

i thought i had heard if you are declared independent you can't vote in the NH primary... may be wrong, im a registered Republican and fully endorse Ron Paul, but most conservatives here are older and like Romney, Santorum and Gingri(n)ch

EDIT: oh, my bad. you said mass as in grassachusettes?

8. no sry for the confusion.. mass as in a lot (more than Rep or Dems)

you can be unaffiliated with a party/undeclared, and still show up the same day to the GOP primary and register that day

it's a "semi-closed" primary which is unique in itself.

9. I know this survey was taken way back in October, (so I'm not so concerned with the specific candidate's standings/name recognition) but "T21" will show you the demographics of the state likely voters.

I wish there were more younger people participating (maybe their numbers/registrations have increased over the past 3 months)

http://magellanstrategies.com/wp-co...al-Primary-Survey-Topline-Results-1014111.pdf

10. is there a "topic" or is it just "GETTING CLOSE TO NH - MITT ROMNEY FRONTRUNNER..WHATRE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT"

11. No topic.... although with Santorum standing in center stage, I'm sure the topic will be American gays are the reason Iran wants to attack us tomorrow.

12. Debate is starting. Everyone get your popcorn ready.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. So far, attack Mitt... GOOOOOOOOOO

14. Not a good start..... Yawn... I thought Newt and Hunstman dropped out?

15. Santorum is a bastard. RP needs to call him out on that shit

16. RICK PERRY !?! When did he sneak in !? WTF is going on here....

17. Perry is an idiot

18. Man, they are going at it non-stop. No playing nice guy tonight