Bad things about Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fattmatt, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Ok so half the people I know are gonna vote for Obama because "there really isn't anyone else." Other than the horrible job his administration has done with the flip flopping on mmj users and growers, what are some of Obama's pitfalls and bad decisions he has made?

2. mandating that as an American citizen you must purchase health insurance...its stupid not to have it, but you shouldn't be allowed to force someone to buy something to live in America.

3. Where do I begin...

1) He promised to bring troops home from Iraq...

Well now we have contractors there instead, along with troops in Afghanistan, secret wars all in the middle east really. We have military bases almost completely surrounding Iran, and he will most likely invade them, just a matter of time.

2) The new defense bill...

It has provisions allowing American citizens to be detained indefinately with no probable cause aka end of the Posse Comitatus Act. You might say "hold on, the senate voted for that, not the Obama administration, in fact it's rumoured they plan to veto it", but recently Senator Carl Levin has came out and said that the White house was the one that ASKED for that provision. They only say they will veto it for approval ratings... Because even if vetoed it will more than likely be passed again seeing it passed originally 91-7.

There are many more, but I am running late for an exam, so I have to stop here for now...

4. whats bad about Obama...

1. he's a politician
    2. if in doubt see # 1

glad to clear that up for ya...:p

5. We can start here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0]7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

:smoking:

6. #6 Norma Stits, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    we may overload the GC server by answering this..

but seriously..

ask your friends what they hated about GW Bush, and chances are Obama has done those same things.

7. The worst thing about Obama is that he's still our president after allowing him to give orders to assassinate a united states citizen without a trial

8. #8 Foxy Roxy, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    An easier question is, what are the good things about Obama?

9. good speeches..

10. *Crickets*

11. More US Troops have died overseas in Obombya's 3 years in office vs. Bush's 8.

12. ask them what they like about Obama..

it's usually good for some lulz

13. Since we are being all factually correct. Of course there are going to be more deaths in Afgan under Obama for Bush concentrated all most all the war effort in Iraq. Obama added something like 40k worth of troops to Afgan and reved up the war effort.

On the flip side Im sure there are more US deaths in Iraq during Bush then Obama, once again because that is where that pres focused the war effort.

To dude that said Obama killed posse comitatus, that was Bush. Obama did away with Habeus corpus.

14. He's too intelligent to let too many bad things out. Most of the bad things people claim are about Obama are really just negative things about the state of the union as a whole. It's true, he's solid.

15. You're right. Most of the time Obama has focused on Afghanistan.

For the most part Obama = Bush. Both are disasters

16. The death of Osama Bin Laden...

17. Its sad that the first African American President of the United States is a SLAVE of the Banks and Corporations of the United States.

18. Um how the fuck is that bad? It's one of the things that will ensure his reelection. Good riddance.