Al-Qaeda Flag Planted On Libyan Courthouse…

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Oct 30, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Al-Qaeda Flag Planted On Libyan Courthouse | Fox News

Leading From Behind in Libya’s Aftermath: Sharia Law and Al-Qaeda’s Flag | DeathandTaxesmag.com

Al Qaida Plants Its Flag In Libya | Gawker.com

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links | The Telegraph.co.uk

Al Qaeda may already be among Libya's rebels | CBS News

Al-Qaeda Flag | Wikipedia

Dates of operation August 11, 1988 – present
    [​IMG]

The main courthouse in Benghazi, Libya, where in the top center Al-Qaeda’s flag flies high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats on a job well done NATO,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjHT5GpAYQ"]Men at work - YouTube[/ame]

2. ^ Monstrously pathetic. :rolleyes:

3. NATO knows how impossible it will be for Libya to have a prosperous country with Al Qaeda running the show, which is exactly what we want. We want the chaos to rule the middle east

4. Underestimations only work for so long right, /worldwar3

5. Even if I am underestimating them this will still cause at least a few years in stalled progression which is enough time for us to accomplish what we need to

6. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... even if they orchestrated 9/11? :confused_2:

7. what MJU said. Those people are fucked

8. We all have to remember,

"This is a MOMENTOUS victory for America, and for the libyan people!"

9. Lol another slam dunk for US foreign policy.

10. Fuck our government.

11. Al-Qaeda , another word for CIA operatives in the mideast.

12. I told yea we were all ef`d from the beginning. Period.

13. I've heard that "Al-Qaeda" was a CIA computer filename for Afghan Mujahideen.

Robin Cook: The struggle against terrorism cannot be won by military means | UK news | The Guardian

14. We must go in and liberate the poor libyan people from these terrorists.

15. i dont think this is legit but might as well post it, tin foil hats cite this as proof he was a CIA asset and involved with them, more than funded..i can't make half this shit out

[​IMG]

16. And after we blow it up again, we must rebuild and share our great western companies such as KBR, Halliburton, Bechtel, etc with Libya...

Then, once the infrastructure is in place, we must sell them billions in weapons, tanks, and airplanes so we can do it all over again years down the road...

17. My mind really is full of fuck