Feds Target Leader of Marijuana Legalization Movement

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Feds Target Leader of Marijuana Legalization Movement - The Bay Citizen

Pot Advocates: Feds' move against Richard Lee's dispensary "smacks of politics"

:rolleyes:

2. America's most wanted right there, lemme tell ya. I ask you, does this look like a terrorist to you? If not, give it 2-3 more years of Hope and Change. ;)

[​IMG]

3. That was a proper waste of money. Putting one American to work to put the other out of a job. Thats our country alright! :D

4. Fuckin A! Poor guy.

5. there was alot of problems in the mmj business....greedy ppl are ruining it.

6. Yeah let's return everyone to going through black market dealers to get their meds, they aren't greedy at all

7. And prior to that, we will lock peaceful, nonviolent, noncriminals in cages and seize their justly acquired private property.... ;)

8. [​IMG]

^ self-explanatory

9. Obama sucks, but let's be real. Medical marijuana and the whole "legalize marijuana" movement gaining real momentum is a very recent thing. If anyone hurt the pro-marijuana movement the most, it was Nixon and Reagan for spearheading the War on Drugs and making it the next best thing a president could do.

10. They're all terrible for this War on Marijuana. They're all terrible in their own ways.

it's kind of a stupid chart because there wasn't MMJ system as we know it today in place 30 years ago, with dispensaries and whatnot. Yet it does show Obama has been an overwhelmingly anti-MMJ president. Certainly he's been worse than Bush when it comes to MMJ.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo]The Greatest Speech Ever Made - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

12. Fuck the Feds! That dude rocks! I do believe he also owns the Oakland pot school. There was a good MSNBC (i think) about him.

13. and his visibility is why he is being targeted.
    Moonbeam Brown needs to grow a sack and send in CA state troopers to defend the legal dispensaries.

14. blackmarket > the mmj business

15. I hear jail sucks...

[​IMG]

16. you don't go to jail in california....unless u pushing crops.

people who own clubs sell dime sacks for 20 dollars and do coke. fuck them

17. That's not true at all, I heard some guy is doing life for stealing a Pizza...

18. he is. but thats because he was on his 3rd strike.

19. So people do go to Jail in Cali for doing things other then pushing cops?