TSA, possibly coming to a highway near you! (Already in TN)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Oct 20, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

The TSA, the much beloved U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Transportation Security Administration who protects it's American citizen at airports is making its way to bus stations, railroads and highways. I feel safer already.

TSA Checkpoints Now On TN Highways

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI8QZMfRgxM[/ame]

And I'd like to add a YT clip from the late, great George Carlin about airport security (kinda dated but still relevant). The main message of this YT clip is the Illusion of safety & that these agencies will fuck with you anytime they want as long as you put up with it, also known as Apathy, which the majority of Americans are guilty of.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk[/ame]

2. Have they ever heard of the fourth amendment?

You can't randomly inspect people for being on the road.

3. First they came for the jews.
    Then the muslims
    Then airports
    Subway
    Highway

What's next?

EVERY BLOCK IN THE CITY!

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU! 1984

4. well well well...now we all know for sure who has won the war on terror...

[​IMG]

yep...he may (or may not) be dead, but he won.

The USA is dead, it no longer exist.

Welcome to the USSA comrades.

5. Lol goodluck dealing with me if I get stopped...:D

6. "I do not consent to any searches"

"You are not a law enforcement officer, you are violating my fourth amendment rights"

Say these two phrases...

7. And if the police come you can still say these two things.

Also, if you wanna go hardcore (lol) you can tell the cop, "You are a public servant. I am the beneficiary and executor. You are the trustee. You MUST obey."

If they ignore you and arrest you still, you will win in court hands down if you know what you're doing.

8. #10 Grizmoblust, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011

If all fails, shoot them in thehead.

9. fuck the po– i mean transportation security agency!

fuck the transportation security agency, hatin on ni– i mean, muslims.

they're pullin the ol' switcheroo on us, it is way harder to make a song rhyming transportation security agency.

10. They said they set up at weigh-stations and bus stations. Commercial vehicles are in fact subject to random inspection to insure dangerous goods are properly transported, objects are properly secured, vehicle weights conform to local laws, tires and brakes in working order, ect. And a bus station is similar to airport in the sense that by purchasing a ticket, you agree to be searched before being allowed to board, and refusal to be searched is grounds to not be allowed to travel.

These aren't traffic stops..... Yet

11. In the future when i know i have a possibility of being strip searched, i will make sure my self cleanliness is at a yearly low. Make sure i really stink and am sweaty and i wear the same underwear for days on end before the final moment. Then , as the search goes down i will make small moaning and groaning noises when they get close to my private parts. You can still win.

12. hmm...I have medical conditions that would give me more than enough reason to lose control of bladder and bowel...."oops, did that splatter all over your face?? sorry..."

13. I'll just hire banelings to do the job.

14. Don't go ruining their indignancy with facts!

It's not exactly what you all are making it out to be. The TSA was there as part of a 4 day exercise observing the State Highway Patrol, and didn't search anyone.

"Hundreds of media outlets reported that TSA was setting up checkpoints across Tennessee highways as a part of the Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response program. The reports said TSA screeners would be present at truck checkpoints and weigh stations across the state checking vehicles much like they would luggage – for explosives, drugs, or other illegal items. TSA says: Not true. “As part of an ongoing terrorism prevention and response program, the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security hosted a statewide exercise on October 18-20, 2011,” TSA's myth buster Blogger Bob wrote. Bob says TSA was present at several stations during the four-day operation and provided information to truck drivers about the First Observer program. “TSA officers did not physically screen drivers during this exercise as erroneously reported. The actual vehicle inspections were conducted by the Tennessee State Highway Patrol just the same as they are done every day,” Bob wrote."

Morning Security Brief: TSA in Tennessee...Debunked, Soldiers and Rabies, Google's Latest Transparency Report, and More | Security Management

The TSA Blog: Myth Buster: TSA Not Setting Up Checkpoints On Tennessee Highways

15. sure, it was just a "training exercise" for when they really start coming around and setting up

16. This is a big step though, regardless of how intrusive they are currently. Just having TSA on the highway could be bad news. Its all about conditioning the public to accept it. Next thing you know....they are gonna say that it is creating jobs.

17. My question is, who is paying for this? The taxpayers? If so, fuck this bs. Homeland security should not even exist.

18. [quote name='"dariolovesdeb"']My question is, who is paying for this? The taxpayers? If so, fuck this bs. Homeland security should not even exist.[/quote]

Lol there's no taxpayer money left. The taxpayers of the future will pay off the debt it creates though so you can look forward to that