So when ron paul doesn't make the primary...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZarTheDragon, Oct 19, 2011.

1. are you still going to vote republican in 2012?

SMH.

2. Well, that's when things start to get interesting I guess.

Down with the oligarchy, one way or another.

3. No.

I'll write in, maybe vote for the Libertarian Party candidate as long as it's not another idiot like Bob Barr, or won't vote at all.

4. I just don't vote.

It's worse than playing the "follow the card" game in an alley.

5. #5 Swills, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    I'm gonna write in Ron Paul. Fuck the system. Well wait a sec, with our new electronic voting systems I dunno if that would possible. I suppose I just won't vote, b/c I'm not choosing a douche or a turd sandwich. Fucking bullshit system

BTW, are you seriously wanting Obama for 2012? Wtf is wrong with you?

6. I would also write in Ron Paul, i would be completely over it at that point anyways. RP is a contender to win the primaries imo

7. Why do people not vote? youre voice isn't heard....you think youre being a rebel but no one gives a shit and it doesn't help.

republicans have had the senate for how long? they havent done shit.

OBAMA>>>>>>>>>>

8. Picking the lesser of evils is still evil.

9. Because not voting for politicians who don't serve the people is how I voice my, well, voice. I will not settle for some candidate I never wanted to vote for in the first place. It's Ron Paul 2012 or bust! Obama can fuck off.

10. but you realize the world keeps moving, without your vote right?

YOU LOSE!

11. obama all fucking day. ill pick someone with a real education and heart.

not some jerkoff suit working for a corporation who lies with a straight face.

12. LOL Obama was once a corporate lawyer...

You're voting for a puppet regardless of what button you push. My "voice" isn't being heard either way. I'm not voting.

13. I'll be honest here, I would see your posts in Music Hall and think, "Well, that music is absolutely beyond terrible, but okay, that's his choice."

But now I think you're a troll, at least I'm genuinely hoping so...

14. #14 Swills, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    No shit sherlock, of course the world keeps turning. Have fun with Obama, he won't be in office 2012. Let's see, lowest approval rating (at some point, dunno what the current numbers), involved in 2 scandals I can think of off the top of my head, Operation Fast & Furious & Solenda, hasn't really done shit since he took office except supposedly killing Osama Bin Laden.

Please tell us what exactly Obama has done to be reelected. What are his accomplishment? Only voting for him b/c of the reasons you listed is retarded

And you don't think Obama works for special interests, banks, CEOs, etc? Youre fucking blind. Also, are you insinuating that Paul does work for corps?

15. ohkay eric canter lol

16. obama is an ape

17. Obama is a positive image....thats why i vote for him.

everyone else up for election is a bold faced snake. I know they especially won't do shit.

18. So in your opinion Obama is a positive image? What is Ron Paul?

Your views are completely twisted. Stop smoking weed.

19. life is more than a statbook. lol

20. ron paul isn't going to win...and hes a bit crazy.... legalizing all drugs and letting the states run the gov isn't the best idea ive heard.

ron paul is good in moderation.