Feds to target newspapers, radio for marijuana ads

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Thank you Reddit:

No Freedom of the Press Allowed: Federal prosecutors are preparing to target newspapers, radio stations and other media outlets that advertise medical marijuana dispensaries in California, another escalation in the Obama administration's newly invigorated war against the state's pot industry.

Feds to target newspapers, radio for marijuana ads | California Watch

2. Oddly, it doesn't appear to work the other way around if Obama wants to advertise with NORML. ;)

[​IMG]

Obama is worse than Bush when it comes to the War on Marijuana. So tired of this bullshit.

3. ^ LOL

ALWAYS click on those links, it costs him (campaign) money! :)

4. It's hard for me to understand the thinking behind this presidency. I know Obama is bad, but I just find it hard to believe that he can possibly be THIS bad, and I don't mean just this incident. I mean his whole presidency so far. It's seriously as if he purposefully tries to be the worst president he can be. SMH...:confused: Maybe they are just preparing for the dollar crash. Taking away our liberties now, so that it will be easier in the future to take away the rest of them once people start rioting because of the depression. I mean seriously, freedom of speech at is the very heart of liberty and a free people. As long as we have it, there is hope. But once it goes, so goes everything.

5. #6 tharedhead, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    Removing MMJ ads is going to wipe out the alternative press. One rock, multiple avians:)
    http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/10/now_obama_wants_to_kill_***-we.php

(need to replace *** with "a l t", I have no idea why that link won't work?)

6. Paul said it best- we're "pretend, free-traders."

7. And all those damn Obamanoids are still going to try to spin this into a good thing.

I hope these media outlets won't back down. Take this shit to the supreme court and let them vote it down.

Im am really really hoping that these occupy movements turn into the next Revolution(doubt it) but at least people are taking to the streets now.