Don't testify against police corruption or else

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dudeimoncoke, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Key witness in Tulsa police trial arrested on traffic misdemeanors | Tulsa World

First they framed her for a crime she didn't commit and now she's back in jail because she tried to sue them. Oh America.

2. #2 cball, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    Tulsa, crossed off my list of safe and honest cities to visit...

in case anyone wants the info;

Tulsa City Council

One Technology Center
    175 E. 2nd St.
    4th Floor
    Tulsa, OK 74103

(918) 596-1990

3. bunch of fucking thugs

4. Oklahoma..... That's all I have to say.
    Is there a more assbackwards place in this whole country?

5. serving an arrest warrant at a home is legal, i'd be more worried about the gun that accidently went off, plenty of cases of that happening and then his partner shoots at the suspects or people pulled over thinking they shot at them, etc.........if you have dogs, and the police come to your home, better hide them tie them up or something because not all, but quite a lot of cops have killed dogs for little or no reason, it's sad

Injustice Everywhere

6. They'll even shoot dogs in cages. It's like a sick little thing that they take pleasure in doing. They're like 'aw man we didn't get to shoot any people today let's at least shoot their dogs'. Also it's like a deterrent that basically says 'don't do anything to get raided or the cops will probably shoot your dogs and or you'. Never mind the fact that they sometimes raid the wrong houses.

7. :confused:

not at all........maybe 10 times a year they shoot a non-aggressive dog and laugh and high five and say that, but for the amount of officers and raids, it's really wrong to generalize all of them

8. Are you seriously defending the pigs doing these raids? IMO raids should only be for the worst crimes like kidnapping, murderers, terrorists, gangs etc. Raiding every random drug dealer or guy growing a few plants has to stop. It's silly and innocent people die all the time from it. I don't see the sense in treating citizens like some kind of terror cell just because the cops got tipped off that they might be selling some drugs.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8]N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Family safe version

LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMc9q29IB_4&feature=related[/ame]

10. Dumbass cops.
    We have a cop in our county that raped a drunk girl on the way to jail. He was charged with all kinds of felonies. When the presiding judge was off on vacation, the DA dropped all the charges and refiled different charges. Then they went to a different judge and she accepted some stupid plea deal. The cop now has to serve only one year...of home confinement!!! Then after three years probation he can have it reduced to a misdemeanor !!!and get a job.... as a cop again!!!???? And he won't even have to register as a sex offender!!! WTF
    I'm writing to my attorney generals office. I hope I don't get arrested for my legal pot garden now. (Cali medical garden)

11. i think you need to look at it not-biased and realize the majority of what you said is bullshit exaggeration or made up, so when that's your reasoning..nothing else means anything. no offense bro

12. #12 Visionary, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011

I know that 99.9% of the time the raid probably goes off as planned and nobody dies. I'm simply saying that the potential for things to go wrong is pretty big. Let's say the cops screw up and raid the wrong house(happens all the time) and the guy in the house thinks he's being robbed and shoots one of the cops with his shotgun. A pretty normal response when people come breaking into your house late at night. Now the innocent guy is gonna get charged with shooting the cops. It's happened before several times.

There's no need for a raid to begin with 90% of the time if not more. For drug dealers or gang members just knock at their door with a search warrant or apprehend them when they leave the house.

13. Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

Search on "Death of an Innocent"

Are the deaths of 47 innocent people in no knock raids acceptable?

14. fuck no!!! how are no knock warrants even acceptable. it is a violation of most of what this country was founded on. TBH i don't think cops should be able to serve arrest warrants on private property with out the express permission of the property owner. they should have to wait till you are on public land or a common thoroughfare...but, as it has been pointed out on numerous occasions, i am a constitutional extremist.

15. The innocent guy won't be alive to be charged...he will die (from a few dozen shots, say 72 of them, will end his innocent life...)before the police discover their error of being in the wrong house...and the surviving cops will collaborate on their stories so they are not seen to have been in error and having caused the deaths....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LsxnRUNKuE]Marine Veteran killed by SWAT team at home: denied medical care - YouTube[/ame]
    ya, it's an old story, told over and over, but the same theme is always there, LEO kills people and gets a few weeks off with pay....and the citizens should suck it up and take one for the gipper (use lube, lots of lube...)
    The 'blue code' keeps LEO's safe from being 'wrong' and everything they do is out of duty and protecting the kids from the terrorist or we won't win the future (bunchofbullshitpropaganda)

police will shoot the innocent, even if the innocent person is holding the criminal at bay...
    ...even though there are witnesses, LEO claims they did nothing wrong...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHKPi0Posl8]Chilling 911 Tape : Homeowner Shot Six Times By Phoenix Police After Calling 911 !!! - YouTube[/ame]

16. They will also shoot a dog chained up in your back yard.

They don't have to have a reason.

17. no, nobody dying when it could be prevented is acceptable...why are you asking me if they are? :confused:

well since the police either tell the person coming to the door they have a warrant and shout out it throughout the house, or they kick it in and scream police as they do it, the homeowner should realize he needs to stay put and get the hell away from any guns. post some links of when it's happened?

90%? where are you getting your figures? making them up as you go along? knocking at the door won't work because they then can destroy evidence, and stopping them as they leave the house (drug houses in particular) make the case a lot less solid because the suspect wasn't even in the home, nonetheless owned the drugs, or had knowledge of them being there.

18. #18 tharedhead, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011

These things seem to happen rather quickly, if this is any indication:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAFRicTdf-M]Police State: Shoot to Kill- Utah Man served with warrant in the form of bullets - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.theagitator.com/2011/06/...rug-raids-dangers-police-must-face-every-day/

19. will - Verb: Intend, desire, or wish

could - Verb: Used to indicate possibility

20. What is wrong with these DA's and Judges excusing this kind of behavior? Rapists and impatient gun-slingers go free just because they are cops? That's astounding. I'm sure most of these cops plead guilty to get a plea bargain, therefore no jury is involved, just the DA (who sees them all the time) and the Judge (who also sees them all the time).