FBI is Armed and Dangrous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grizmoblust, Aug 24, 2011.

1. #1 Grizmoblust, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    FBI have hired 15,000 new employees since 1970s.
    Welcome to Minority Report. And entrapment is the norm. "nothing to see here, move along boys."

FBI Considers Antiwar.com a Terrorist Organization
    Original source.

2. -Layzie Bone-

3. thats just fudgin lame

4. Only 15k new employees in 40 years? Talk about horrible business...or...it's a damn good employee retention rate. Probably those extravagant pensions!

5. You know, when the country's population has risen 100 million in that same time frame, 15,000 doesn't sound like such a big number. You have to remember that with a growing population, you need a growing police force.

Now I'd rather have the FBI be supplying and monitoring terrorists than letting them do their own thing. What better way to bust terrorists than supplying them and having complete knowledge of their plot?

6. except they weren't terrorists until the FBI convinced them to be and supplied them with everything they need + a plan

7. Odd thing to say since statistically you are 8x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. ;)

8. The funny thing about those statistics is that they fail to take into account how many deaths would result from terrorist attacks if undercover operations do not take place. All those dozens of possible terrorist plots, what if they did occur, hm? What are your statistics then? ;)

9. Oh please. You're just defending your fellow agents:rolleyes::p

10. cia =/= fbi

11. Surprise surprise, if you helped set up the crime then your agency should have a pretty high success rate. Time for a budget increase! :cool:

12. You helped plan the 9/11 attacks. So there.

13. mushroom, you're part of the reason why i click on some of these threads lol!

14. :(

So I take it MJU won't defend his statistic at this point.

15. So government policies created the blowback (terrorism), and statistically they (government) are more dangerous to us citizens than the terrorist threat that they provoked in the first place...but you justify them (government) because somehow in the make believe land of what-ifs, they are protecting us from a threat they are responsible for provoking?

Hello, yoohoo?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10d56dzPax0]John Stossel - Scare Tactics - YouTube[/ame]

16. I was just going to mash a bunch of keys on my keyboard as that was the most appropriate reply... :wave:

17. I never said the government didn't provoke terrorism. I agree with that. I never defended the government in general, I defended the FBI undercover operations. If they are taking dozens of planned terrorist attacks down, they are saving lives. As of now, they are necessary. It may not have been necessary to this extent if our government didn't interfere in foreign affairs, but that's not the case, is it?

18. The troll force is strong within you.

19. [​IMG]