Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Wrong. America doesn't and never has had the highest standard of living.

And the point?

The point is that you have a serious case of misguided hate

I don't hate Germans because of the actions of hitler
    I don't hate Russians because of communism
    I don't hate north Koreans

Just because American in the past killed innocents doesn't make our country illegitimate

I personally would never kill a native or a Jew or enslave a black person.

But I am American.

2. I'm so hate filled

3. Its OK that's human nature. That's why there is so much genocide.

Smoke up and try to dissolve preconceived notions of culture and political boundries and realize that we are all people.

There is no America or Americans. Only humans who live on a continent.

4. Were all just brothers and sisters of the same species living together on a little rock

5. #3505 Judgement, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    Dissolving preconceived notions of culture sure as hell sounds a lot like stripping away cultural identity; a tactic used to break slaves. Keep the rest of this public school bs to yourself, your ill conceived notions that what you have to say holds relevance with me is an error on your behalf.

6. Let's focus our hate towards those that deserve it...opossums.

7. they make the nastiest roadkill to walk past I swear.. *shudder*

8. #3508 TheWorst24, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    Can you further into how exactly dissolution of preconceived notions is a tactic used to break slaves? That whole sentence is completely incoherent and makes no sense.

You think that Yuri claiming that everybody is an individual, not an "American" is public school bs? How does that logic work? Because schools are indoctrinators of making children believe that we are "stronger as a collective/nation etc.", which is complete nonsense and the exact opposite of what Yuri talks about.

9. yeah dude.. :smoking:

hell you say?

10. [​IMG]

Not a meme, but it makes me laugh whenever I see a picture of him lol :smoke:

11. all those smug faces make me rage. cocksuckers. all of them. can you smell the corruption? yummy.

12. #3520 yurigadaisukida, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    0.o wtf?

Now your intentionally twisting my words. Your not just a hateful dick your flat out rude

What I obviously meant is that categorizing individuals in set groups then labeling them is wrong

That's what your doing.

So how did you put it?

"Keep the rest of this public school bs to yourself, your ill conceived notions that what you have to say holds relevance with me is an error on your behalf"

Grow up

Please keep insults/name calling to yourself
    _YODA