Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud 2011 Preview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Jul 21, 2011.

1. My first version of this documentary was very crude, mostly a slide show but still has almost 9000 views in less than a year, the past few months the views have been getting over 1000 a month.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ4Dyom85Bk]‪Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud 2011 Preview‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is a 14 minute preview for my remake of my Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud documentary. Finishing this small preview of the documentary took a lot of my energy and time. I do not even own my own computer for crying out loud! I currently have no job (I am looking). Too much media/alternative media are not promoting enough of the solutions needed, yet they make profits even in the millions. I am not selling any of my videos, this documentary is not for sale.

Documentary on a variety of topics including, Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion, Asteroid Mining, Cannabis/Hemp, Energy, Health, Organic Gardening, Solar, Space Colonization, Sustainability, Symbolism, Transhumanism, UFO's, and more.

Rick Simpson, Nigel Farage, Herman Van Rompuy, Barack Obama, Stephen Harper, Canada, United States of America, Libya, Japan Nuclear Crisis, China, EU, NAU, G20, World Government, European Union, North American Union, The Fourth Reich, Chemtrails, Michio Kaku Transhumanist Agenda

Current fuels/ethanols, oils, plastics, and most products are toxic to the environment and human health. Hemp products are non-toxic, stronger, longer lasting, and healthy. When food, fuels, plastics, fiber, medicine are grown locally energy consumption reduces. Oil consumption would be reduced through increased efficiency, therefore the problem of humans consuming more oil that is being produced would be solved.

Factory farming is a huge waste of energy because it is highly inefficient. Chickens, and animals should be raised naturally eating what they should be eating and not force fed an unhealthy diet, full of toxins which are in the meat the public eat. I would have put this into the preview except how long of a preview is this going to be? I need to draw a line in the sand somewhere I tried to make it 14:20, the final documentary will contain an overwhelming amount of information including an interview with Dr Carol Rosin who met Von Braun the father of modern rocketry, a nazi scientist brought to America through Project Paperclip who when he was dying of cancer, spoke the truth. There are a lot of insiders who speak the truth when they see their time is up.

Do your own research, do not believe a single word anyone says especially the government/media, verify the sources. It is a difficult process but this is needed to fight all the government/corporate mass manipulation/suppression of information.

------------
    Sources
    ------------
    http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/fellows/mar06/1071Bickford.pdf
    NASA - NASA's Fermi Catches Thunderstorms Hurling Antimatter into Space
    NASA - Status of Antimatter
    Antimatter Space Propulsion at Penn State University (LEPS)
    NEO Discovery Statistics
    ESA - GSP - Towards a new test of general relativity?
    Biofuels: Journey to Forever - how to make your own clean-burning biofuel
    Make your own biodiesel: Journey to Forever
    Hemp Biomass for Energy
    Hemp Biofuels Could Smoke The Competition | JackHerer.com
    hemp fuel | hemp biodiesel | hemp ethanol- hemp
    How to make hemp biodiesel | hemp fuel | hemp biodiesel- hemp
    Thunderbolts home
    Phoenix Tears
    ------------
    Read Jack Herer's book for Free The Emperor Wears No Clothes
    The Book | JackHerer.com
    ------------
    Royalty Free/Copyright free Music by
    Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
    ------------
    This video is legal under Fair Dealing/Fair Use for the purpose of research and private study.

2. Sweet video dude! I agree with everything! My favorite part is the JFK speech. That speech never gets old. One question, wheres the UFOs?

3. Thanks. UFO's are right after the NASA explanation thunderstorms produce antimatter. NASA STS-80 Columbia UFO Formation November 19 1996. It took a minute but over the earth there were no light then lights formed a circle, then a bigger one appeared in the middle. Then on the bottom right you can see a thunderstorm!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxr-Os1k-v4]‪N.A.S.A. STS-80 Columbia UFO Formation November 19 1996‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

4. Pretty awesome man, interesting stuff. Where and when can we find the full version?

5. I am trying to complete the documentary except my insane parents are putting a stop to that. My father who I worked for more than 4 years, I work on a sunday while I am sick, I go out for a break because I couldn't breathe, after he told me to take a break, then he fires me, corporate cigarettes make people go skitzo because of all the toxic cancer causing chemicals ONLY in corporate cigarettes and not the illegal native smokes or if you grow your own (like I am)

My mother goes all crazy on me all the time I got until sept 1st to be out of here, but apparently she doesn't care about the contract she signed, she is looking for excuses to call the police on me, last time the police removed me from the property because SHE DID NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO A CURE FOR CANCER (CANNABIS) What does she do after LISTENING to information? Lie to the fascist police and tell them I am mentally unstable. The cops get there and an ambulance who the driver was mad at the cops for wasting his time. The cops get all aggressive when I asked any question they put their hands on their batons at the same time I am non-violent peaceful and they make threats told me to leave before there is trouble. FOR WHAT CRIME? They don't care those mother ****ers think they are above the law. Fuck this fascist system.

I am not sure if I can finish the documentary at all.

I always hated to ask for donations, but I have no choice, what is the harm, trolls are attacking me for asking for donations maybe because they are trying to influence me but fail, but alex jones can keep profiteering and selling disinfo and FEAR, but I can't ask for donations providing free work, but everyone else can, but not me...I really have been thinking of the contradictions and attacks against me for asking for donations. So much alternative media is controlled and not supporting cannabis/hemp like they should be if they were for truth. Look at collapsenet.com how many more years of dis empowering corrupt propaganda needs to happen before people see the truth?

lenonhonorfilms.com that guy I don't know why he hates marijuana really who tells other people not to smoke weed, but he has decent documentaries worth a watch. some of it is repetitive to assist in deprogramming.

jordan maxwell was on jeff rense radio show and agreed with Rense that RESISTANCE IS FUTILE,. in fact rense repeated that against on a new interview with gerald celente. Enough of the BS eh? Time to support the truth.

S.O.S.

I can't collect welfare because of this corrupt system I got no job. If you want to see this documentary complete help me out, or if you don't donate, SPREAD THE TRUTH. Do something other than complain.

My address is below and I will document every donation, it will be very easy to see where the $ is going. Alex Jones lives in a mansion, guess where the money he makes selling stuff goes? The donations I receive because I don't sell my work, will be used to buy a computer so I CAN MAKE FUTURE documentaries for free. I see lack of anyone else creating unique work just the same old repeating information, nothing new. Does everyone realize how many people are living making a career on the internet just talking, not providing many solutions if at all! They sell their work and their truth for $ all my work is for free and always will be. I do not click monetize on my youtube videos so there are not any advertisements containing disinfo.

I am looking for a job, even if I got one tomorrow I still won't be able to have enough for rent IM SCREWED I will be out in the woods somewhere NO finishing my documentaries. I just need some help for now, decemeber I can collect welfare again.

Help a bro out if you can. Sending me $1 or 2 same as a coffee can add up if enough people do that, my documentary is worth a million bucks and it will be FREE but I won't be able to finish it without help. Everyone who helps donate will have their names in the documentary for making it possible.

It is hard work making documentaries, try it yourself. In fact the hardest part is understanding the deep implications of a lot of the information, something that I have had a unique perspective giving me a head start from most people. Who else claimed peak oil as a fraud? Webster Tarpley. He is really smart, I had no idea he called peak oil as a fraud until after I made my documentary I seen nobody else presenting the info, I don't want to do this but nobody else is. Most viewers of my vidoes are older than 44, the young ones are brainwashed by video games and entertainment losing touch with reality, I say that from MY EXPERIENCE, this system almost had me brainwashed, I hated weed until I was 17.

Myles O'Howe
    6273 Montrose Road
    Niagara Falls, Ontario
    L2H 1L7, Canada

To say there is nothing new in my stuff is an understatement. Lightweight solar ovens will revolutionize material refining (welding with the sun)

In fact Hemp ensures sustainable civilizations into infinity, no need to reliance on asteroids for resources, when stars are born they also create MASSIVE amounts of water. Water is needed for life, can extract oxygen.

NASA - Astronomers Find Largest, Most Distant Reservoir of Water
    Astronomers Find Largest, Most Distant Reservoir of Water

USSR Coat of Arms
    [​IMG]
    United Nations
    [​IMG]
    United Federation of Planets (Star Trek Symbol)
    [​IMG]

I can't imagine how mind blowing the information must be to some, I mean this system has been SO DUMMIED DOWN, as admitted by teachers who I met later in life, why wouldn't they tell me before why withhold the info I wish i didnt finish high school. I only did to conform, because I was brainwashed. but I was smart enough to see the lies and not go to college/university to complete my programming by the system.

6. Yeah, not going to college really helped you. I mean, look at the awesome job you have!

7. all shit aside, you still have to play the game since it's rules/scenery is always morphing.