Knowing your rights.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blazemore, Jul 8, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX4DqyIrN-A&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Police Officers Can Pull You Over Search Your Car on Just a Hunch Louisiana‬‏[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB3bf-GDq2g]YouTube - ‪Police Officers What They Will Do to Your Family Friends and Neighbors‬‏[/ame]

Cops are here to protect, not solely to convict. These videos are motivating me to learn all of my rights as a citizen of the United States. The feds work for me, NOT the other way around. Seems like cops these days will cross the line because they know most people don't know their own rights. Fuck that! Take a stand people! Your rights are slowly slipping away from you! Don't be a sheep!

2. Where can I see my rights as an ohio citizen

3. that second video pisses me off on 2 levels.
    How are they allowed to record something like this? and obviously lol why did they shoot the dog hahaah i can see why but that sucks

4. #4 blazemore, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
    Lookup ohio citizen rights on google. Nah fuck that shit. Shooting someones dog is killing a family member. That second video was a drug bust where they found a pipe and a gram of weed.(from what i've read) Bullshit

5. still though i dont think by any means they should be aloud to record that? and even if it is to show what happened and whatever blah blah why is this legally aoud to be uploaded? the guy doesnt sound like he would agree to that. and i agree i would be so mad if that happened and they killed my dog over nothing.

6. If my dog got killed I would be beyond pissed. Recording a police officer is not a crime as long as you tell them you are recording. I don't know how they got the footage, but if I was the victim I would be more than glad to release the video.

7. Im pretty sure the video was released to the media through the freedom of information act to showcase our freedoms under attack. It was on the show "freedom Watch" with Judge Nopalitano. Its the only good show on Fox. (I can't believe I said Fox has a good show).

The swat team recorded the raid to try to show they followed proper procedures(which they didn't) The warrant was served like a week after it was sighed and was a major embarrassment for the police department.

Bunch of BS. If cops shot my dog for no good reason we would have an old fashion shoot out.