Hold the phone on Obama Certificate...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CREAM, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Obama Birth Doctor's Widow -- I Had NO IDEA! | TMZ.com

Now wait a second here, in 1961 wouldn't someone have remembered a mixed-race birth? Back then it was a VERY taboo thing, and one would think that it'd certainly stick in someone's memory. This has not been solved yet folks.

Hmmmmmmm...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA]YouTube - Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance'[/ame]

I say we need better witnesses to come out that were actually IN THE ROOM and REMEMBER being in the room for such a dreadful occassion. Until then I still have my doubts.

2. Typical LIBERAL response...Have you no sense of personal responsibility? Why doesn't the widow remember the husband relaying a story about a mixed-race birth? Surely if they were patriotic this would have been offensive to them and therefore note-worthy, dementia or no dementia.

3. Do you even have a clue of how many mixed races there are and have been in Hawaii for decades if not centuries. It would not have been remarkable and even had it been, what would he have told his wife? Honey I just delivered a mixed race baby and he is going to be president one day. GTFO. :rolleyes: :smoke:

4. i vote for all of the above..

5. #7 CREAM, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    Ooof.

Some people just really want to believe this man is a US citizen for some reason. :confused:

Thinking out loud here: shouldn't there be a vetting requirement for political candidates? That way we can be assured they are who they say they are? Like I said there has to be someone alive that witnessed the birth, right?

There are ways the US government could've forged this document...

6. This entire issue is so fucking ridiculous on so many levels. The fact that so many people subscribe to this concept, furthermore, is nothing short of astounding.

You continue to look for holes where there are none. Being dissatisfied with his Presidency is one thing, but you have a serious cognitive bias going on. I am well aware that there is no way I could sway you, so I will not make a lengthy argument.

In short: Considering he was born in 1961, that would mean that anyone who was around for his birth and would remember it (although if you worked in a hospital, why would you happen to remember one child's birth out of thousands over the course of a career?) would have to be at least in their 70s (assuming you start working in a hospital in your twenties), if not their 80s or 90s, meaning it's entirely possible that several, if not all, those involved in his birth are dead. So there doesn't HAVE to be.

7. This won't be solved while BO is in office. The next administration will need to look at it.

8. this is why he shouldn't have released it. this, and the people saying he should release college records. hopefully, he will now understand that there is nothing he can do to satisfy these crazy fucks.

9. Who cares, bro.... He's already the president. There's nothing to gain, so why bother trying?

10. Where were you when they were asking for Bush's military records, hmm? Showing some serious hypocrisy Mr. Blowfish.

Hot damn being an illogical buffoon is fun.

11. Having been in the service during that time; I find it very interesting that no one brought up the fact that everything was being scanned into the system in an early attempt to go paperless. That is why the font theory was weak in my book.

Add in the fact that pilots were the first test group for UT, hmmm. I tend to believe the papers were real. Also add in the fact that Bush was indeed technically AWOL when he departed the Guard for aiding in a politically campaign (as a helper) before receiving permission from his Commander.

Or in simple terms; so far ye have no leg to stand on in your apples to oranges arguement. :smoke:

12. #14 CREAM, Apr 28, 2011

You're damn right the papers were real! Now answer me why Mr. Blowfish wasn't getting President Bush's back when the nutjobs were demanding his military records?

But now suddenly we are crazies for wanting unassailable proof of Osama's nationality???

[​IMG]

13. #15 ICGreen, Apr 28, 2011
    Because his military records would prove what a fuck up he was and there was a reason to request them.

And yes you would be demented to ignore the fact that there are seperate records of birth recorded chronologically, and boom there he is recorded in the book for 1960 to 1964. It would have taken way to much pre-planning to even consider this a possibility. Yet, Dream on broomstick cowboy, someday you may have a real pony. ;) :smoke:

14. Can I just ask why this even matters? So he beat the American system to get into the presidency. He's in office now, and that's all to be done anymore.

15. It would matte, if there was a fraud, I would line up to impeach him. As it is, it is only a bunch of loonies. :smoke:

16. I don't care. I don't side with either side - they both don't know and just make themselves look like asses by stating one way or another...

I like to focus on real issues... the Peace Prize war president, the fourteen trillion dollar debt, the 2 trillion deficit, the mounting health care costs, or maybe even the massive failure of schools (because schools can't judge their teachers' performance largely).

These are the issues that unite us, not divide us. My country faces the same issues - to different degrees - but we are still headed the wrong way.

So, in brief, don't make yourself look like an ass - like you have been - do something productive!

Learn about Nestle stealing our fresh water or the banks who rape your ass and rant about that all you like! These non-issues just pacify you while you plunge headlong into a massive crisis.

17. Oh really. If it was proven that he wasn't born in this country, he'd have to step down and all the laws he's signed into law would be null and void.

18. THANK YOU!!!!

And there's still that chance that we can get lawyers to present reasons as to why this is still a possibility!