Is this a Joke? Obama Facebook Town Hall.... on 4/20

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phamas, Apr 18, 2011.

1. #1 Phamas, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
  2. Haha, I love all the comments so far. :D

3. Hehe its all about maryjewana

4. Im waiting for the white house or facebook to wipe them all right before it starts

in an alternate dimension, he will spark up a blunt and announce he wants to legalize in 2012

5. Haha hell yea maybe he'll realize it

6. :laughing:

Obama's not retarded... just evil. :devious:

7. #8 Phamas, Apr 18, 2011
    ohhh I think hes got a loose screw

getting a good amount of likes from my ron paul 2012 comment hahaha

8. #9 NasaJoe, Apr 18, 2011
  9. one more reason not to have a facebook account..

10. Obama has been in campaign mode for a while now, and hes only going to ramp up the rhetoric.

He'll make a bunch of promises and once hes elected he'll joking laugh off your concerns just as he did in the town hall when asked about legalizing marijuana.

He will promise anything, he will blame Bush, he will claim that hes just getting ramped up and needs 4 more years and a few trillion dollars more to correct the mess that Bush put the country in....he'll say and do whatever it takes to remain in power, and the suckers out there will believe him.

The man has proved himself to be just another run of the mill lying Washington politician in the corrupt Chicago mold.

I wouldn't go to hear him speak if he was across the street from my house, I mean, why would I want to hear what I know are outright lies?

11. I don't know.. some ignorant sheeple commented on that page to one of my questions asking how legalizing could help the economy

uy vey

12. I love how every comment on there is telling Mr. Obama about why marijuana should be legal. As if he doesn't fuckin' know whats up. He probably knows more about why marijuana should be legal than a lot of the people posting those comments.

Fuckin' politics man... I never thought I'd be that anti-government "Hyde" like character. Unfortunately I grew up and learned the truth. :(

13. well, now that he's in campaign mode again.. he has to be careful what he does and says.

so any decisions the president makes from here on out will be for votes.. and not necessary for the best interests of the country or the people.

14. No 1st term president who wants a 2nd term will legalize marijuana.

15. so you think he'll legalize it when he wins a 2nd term?

16. No. Not completely anyway to where people are free and safe to grow in their front yards and there's cannabis growing in public parks and along the sides of highways. I think the best we can hope for is a schedule change (not removal) and possibly industrial hemp.