Is the United Kingdom a 'Puppet State' for the United States?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GOoDSmOk3R58, Jan 16, 2011.

1. #1 GOoDSmOk3R58, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    I am aware the vast majority of those on these forums are American, however, please do not be biased.

Be honest. All is anonymous.

2. I dont think so.

3. Not really. We have relevant interests, but the UK is clearly the 'bitch' in the situation.

4. im canadian and No i dont think so.

People (americans) like to say we're their bitch.

WELL fuck you guys, we aint no bitch iight

maybe our premier is bet o fucking well i dont know where he @.

dog

5. Only thing good about Canada is you dont have to cross through it to get anywhere cool.

6. In Canada, everywhere is cool.:cool:

7. vote, people!!

8. Yes they are.

9. lol im just messin. Detroit is a few minutes away from the border, we all went to windsor when we turned 19

10. Yeah, but I do not see why they take the U.S. Gov't shit.

11. As much as I love the US, I have lots of respect for the UK, they have been around a hell of allot longer than the US of ayeeee..

As far as puppets, fuck, everybody is our puppet, we do as we please, who's gonna stop us?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

12. The UK is nothing more than the dried up husk that America came out of.

13. #13 SoCalPatient, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011

:laughing: +rep(neutral?)

No the UK isn't our bitch. But they are our brothers in a sense. Albeit our smaller, weaker dorky brother but we're still family dammit. ;)

14. Firstly, Canada eh? LOL
    Secondly, I voted no but we influence.
    Thirdly, the pic above is great! Especially since I am a Cardinal fan. :)

15. I can't really see David Cameron being a puppet for anyone other than Thatcher to be honest. I really don't think Obama'd like him, for that matter I don't think anyone likes him, hell I know some tories that think he's a douche.

16. lol :)

17. We both influence each other and rely on each other in some form or fashion.

In the military, we have worked together on quite a few occasions. Proving that we are all good mates :smoke:

18. I meant to say smaller. Yes the United State of America is younger than the United Kingdom. It's kind of sad that your younger brother can beat your ass, isn't it?;)

19. Lol no. I'm pretty sure a large portion of the UK consider the USA to be it's retarded little cousin.

20. And that's why your "retarded little cousin" throws your sons on the battlefield in harms way before our sons. And you guys tag along wiith pretty much whatever adventure we're on.