Webster Tarpley: Julian Assange is MK Ultra operative

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ericsnow, Dec 6, 2010.

1. "First of all Assange, think MK Ultra. This guy as far as I can see is a product of MK Ultra. In other words he's a zombie, an operative created by a sex/brainwashing/psychopharmaca/LSD cult in the neighborhood of Melbourne Australia in the 1970s. It's the Anne Hamilton Byrne cult."

Skip to 10:50

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5Nc0USdKQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Alex Jones & Webster Tarpley: The Hidden Agenda Behind WikiLeaks - Alex Jones Tv Sunday Edition 3/5[/ame]

2. This seems like quite a stretch with an agenda (Webster Tarpley, not you). MK Ultra was a US program and a failed one at that.

With regards to the cult his mother remaried to a man involved in it and she became rather fearful of him a few years after and ran with her son to try and keep him away from the cult. The cult itself did some pretty icky things but I couldn't find anything that would suggest Assange was a part of it. He wasn't one of the children adopted by the guru.

I'm not sure how having blonde hair (even dyed) would be considered strange.

A 16 year old hacker wanting to break into big sites is nothing out of the ordinary. He also went into college networks, Nortel, etc... This was back in the day when you could trick the phone system by recording the tones of quarters.

He also seems to be taking some liberties with the choice of Mendax as a hacker handle (as if putting a lot of thought behind a 16 year old's hacker handle choice is worth it).

"Assange called himself Mendax—from Horace’s splendide mendax, or “nobly untruthful”..." WikiLeaks and Julian Paul Assange : The New Yorker

It's just silly really.

3. Of course Alex Jones, whatever you say.....:rolleyes:

Can't believe people take this nut job seriously.

4. lol i bet hes heated that wikileaks is snappin on the info war.