Sarah Palin urges (R) Freshmen to be Neocons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Nov 15, 2010.

1. FoxNews.com - SARAH PALIN: An Open Letter to Republican Freshmen Members of Congress

As if this is a surprise...

2. #2 Arteezy, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
  3. Why do these people believe this idea that if the United States shut down all of our military bases and came home the world would burst into chaos and billions would die? Do they really believe this shit? Sarah Palin and her neocon buddies broke into the Tea Party and are trying to destroy the real revolution. It wont matter. Their backwards ass beliefs will die soon enough.

4. Because the world is a dangerous place. If this was a fairy tale, your thoughts might hold water.

5. #5 Arteezy, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    The "world is a dangerous place" implies that we need military bases around the world? Flesh that out for me, por favor.

6. And the terrarrrizers hate us because we're free.

:laughing:

7. So them flying planes into buildings and cutting off peoples heads on camera means they like us???

8. Soooo, how many world wars has there been since we set up these bases?

9. Thanks for answering my question. :rolleyes:

How many wars have there been since we set up these bases? How many wars have we been involved in since we set up these bases?

10. No it means they LOVE us. :love:

:rolleyes:

3 realistic reasons we don't have total war anymore:

1. Nuclear defense
    2. Economic globalization
    3. International media/interconnectedness

11. I asked about world wars, not isolated conflicts.

12. I don't really care what you asked about. You didn't answer my question. I'm not going to answer yours.

13. Shit, just when I thought I couldn't hate Palin any more she goes and writes this propaganda filled POS. Yes the world is a dangerous place, but thats because we let business interest take priority over human interest.

Good question about what Palin thinks victory over there entails. For the pentagon it entails bases in the middle east, oil, the opium trade, and Lithium not to mention the added benefit of depopulation. Iraq was a corporate war for profit and Afghanistan was about a pipeline, the opium trade and huge mineral deposits(lithium). I know ppl say "oh thats just a conspiracy theory" well then read
    the 1998 Congressional Record U.S. Interests in the Central Asian Republics
    Or for a better page that sums everything up and provides links to prove what it says WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

WE(Americans) live in the biggest fascist state ever created. As long as profits are put before people every one will lose(except the share holders).

Love the place I live but I hate the ppl in charge.

14. World wars have been abolished since the rise of the Global economy, Nukes, and don't forget that POS UN that rapes the US and other counties of there sovereignty. In a sense we are in a world war right now. Its just not established nations that are fighting. The US and most of Europe VS Radical Islam. You also have to realize that the corporate media doesn't report every war/military conflict to the public. Right now the US is fighting in How many conflicts? Most ppl say 2 Iraq and Afgan. But the truth of the matter is we are in at least 4 that I know about. Iraq, Afgan, Somalia, and Yemen. I only know about the other two because of serving military friends that have told me. You can't trust the Corporate media for anything other then brainwashing and propaganda, they will never tell you the truth because the truth might affect the corporate shares value and that wouldn't be good for the share holders now would it?

15. I wonder what the Autobots and Decepticons are up to?

16. That whole article is just awful.

:(

17. No thats payback...:)

18. Making another shitty movie, probly.

19. lol what happened here?