Ron Paul At South Republican Leadership Conference

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Apr 11, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmc1JWkh2u4]YouTube - Ron Paul At South Republican Leadership Conference New Orleans pt.1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAERENZ7zQQ]YouTube - Ron Paul At South Republican Leadership Conference New Orleans pt.2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKjEscc9ZM]YouTube - Ron Paul At South Republican Leadership Conference New Orleans pt.3[/ame]

2. #2 Dickie4:20, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    Ron Paul was the sole, at times, sane speaker at that whole confrence. He was at the CPAC convention too.

But many Republicans, including Mike Huckabee , Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin dont think things like the CPAC convention have legitimite meaning in the modern conservative movement. And when Ron Paul won the last straw poll, "mainstream" GOP activists and figureheads were looking for excuses to why he had won. Fox news went into spin overdrive.

Will conservatives go in a Mike Huckabee direction?

Which way will the base go?

Almost 2-0 Ron Paul fans.:wave:

3. ron paul is such a fuckin tool

4. Of who, the taxpayers? :rolleyes:

5. You're right. He's a sharpened, well kept reaper. Ready for the tedious job at hand.

6. Romney beat Paul in the strawpoll by a single vote. Too bad really, if anyone is a tool its Romney...

7. Only people who support Unlimited Government Power and want their government to hold their hands and change their pullups for them think that Ron Paul is a tool, unless of course you mean, "He's the right fuckin tool for the job of cleaning up this government and getting this country back on it's feet..."

8. Romney was paying people to vote for him by giving them tickets. It's bullshit - Paul should have won as all of his votes came from supporters who cared enough to pay to get in themselves.

9. Source, my Canadian friend???

10. "South Republican Leadership Conference"

Jesus, the name alone makes me want to leave the country

11. You're more than welcome to GTFO any time you want... I hear passports are cheap, and Mexico seems to be missing about 20,000,000 of it's citizens, so wage earners there are scarce... I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.

12. You know what they say about judging a book by its cover. :p

13. Your telling a bunch of people on a marijuana forum that the biggest government supporter for legal marijuana is a tool? Good luck here man.

14. It's expected, considering most of the people here are Liberal as hell, and Ron Paul is a VERY Libertarian "Republican"... Silly Liberals don't realize that the Libertarian ideal would get them everything they want, and get the government out of our individual business, lower taxes, raise average income, raise average achievement in school, and allow communities to work together for a common good instead of everyone relying on the government to do it for them.

15. I wouldnt say he alone is the biggest supporter of marijuana in the government.

From my time being here, it seems like most people are libertarians, and mostly civil libertarian Republicans.

Of course theres a few of us Greens, leftist, progressives, etc.:)

16. I already have a passport and I'm buying property in Belize, so I plan on it.

Thanks for the advice.

17. lmao nerds

rage more.

18. #18 morefreedom, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    Ron Paul seems like the only politician who isn't mentally retarded or completely controlled by private interests.

Of all the people to troll, you're giving Ron Paul shit?

[​IMG]

19. :confused:

Aren't you from 4chan?

20. Lmfao @ selfloathing nerd!:p