US Intel on Iran Nukes Forged

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Dec 29, 2009.

1. I wonder whodunnit. :rolleyes:

2. #2 DaleGribble, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    what about the rest of it?

this whole article reeks of the typical Ron Paul-ness too.

3. What about the rest of what? The point is there are people out there struggling to bring us into a war with Iran, just like there were with Iraq.

And it's from a site called "Antiwar.com", so the non-interventionism is inherent in all their articles. I'd give you an article with your preferred George Bush-ness to it, but none of the establishment sources will pick this up in fear of being called 'apologists'.

4. So its becoming pretty clear that somebody wants to go to war with Iran.

Who could it be?

5. Are you serious?

They are not looking for another war, they might be funding some revolutionary militias and some of the protests. Like they did before in the 70's lol, before Khomeni took over and put the theocratic regime in place.

Theocratic regimes are fucked, against reason, and are about 200 years expired, GET WITH THE FUCKING TIMES AND GROW UP, people are not stupid anymore.

Its the young people of Iran that are fed up with the horseshit. The young educated people, and you know what, they're right.

If the US funds groups to overthrow a corrupt, theocratic government, then really the ends justify the means.

It is nonetheless sneaky shady business, but thats not anything new for the US :rolleyes:

6. The US military industrial complex wants war, that's always a given. So I don't know what you're talking about.

But I was specifically referring to Israel, as they are likely behind this forgery. They are notorious for creating false flag stints to bring the US on their enemies.

7. So true, Israel is really the illegitimate child of the Western World. It should never have been born in the first place and now that it is in existance, we have to all deal with the bullshit they pull. If Israel wants to fight a war they can do it themselves, Ill be damned if any Americans have to lose their lives becuase our nation has been brainwashed into thinking that Israel is the most important country in the world.

8. Iran is struggling to bring war to Iran.

My point was only that the same sources from Ron Paul and his goons might not be diverse enough. And yep, surely the "establishment sources" are SOOOO George Bush-like. :confused:

9. Antiwar.com isn't affiliated with Ron Paul, unless you consider everything with a libertarian perspective to be "Ron Paul-ness". If the source isn't diverse enough then prove it, I posted this for discussion.

I would have said Barack Obama-ness, but I didn't think you were a fan of his brand of Bushian foreign policy.

10. Anyone who believes that garbage needs to watch the news, because the President of Iran himself said that they were already processing uranium, and were going to process uranium at 20% (aka weapons grade uranium). He also said that he's done negotiating and there's nothing the U.S. could do to make him stop.

Watch the news. It was on Fox, CNN, all the major networks.

And don't anyone dare bash Ron Paul. He's done more for marijuana legalization than anyone else in the U.S.A., and SHOULD be our President.

11. You speak Persian?

If not, how do you really know what the president of Iran said.

Do you know that a large majority of the translations in American media of things that Ahmedinejahd and Bin Laden and all the other muslim kooks say, come from one source.

And that source was started by a former Israeli Intellegence operative.

And that it's largely funded by Conservative think tanks.

It's called Memri, and they have been frequently rebuked for bad translations.

The truth is that most people in the US don't know what's going on over there. They see it through the lens of western journalism that is spoon fed most of the context from a pro-Israeli cabal.

12. Giraldi was Ron Paul's Foreign Policy advisor.

Its just kind of annoying to keep seeing Ron Paul this and Ron Paul that. Are you sure you're not Ron Paul?

13. #14 CannabisInCanada, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009

It's just kinda annoying to see, "escalated attacks on Yemen" this and "US Intel forged" that. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but I think that an anti-war perspective and belief takes precedence over the annoyance of reading a post you don't like on a forum.