HR 2749: Totalitarian Control of the Food Supply

Discussion in 'Politics' started by edward, Aug 8, 2009.

1. #1 edward, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
    HR 2749: Totalitarian Control of the Food Supply « Food Freedom

It's a long article but worth the read. Whew, I'm sure glad our good man Obama isn't in bed with giant evil corporations like Monsanto...

Some quotes:

"This astounding control opens the door to CODEX. WTO "good farming practices" will include the elimination of organic farming by eliminating manure, mandating GMO animal feed, imposing animal drugs, and ordering applications of petrochemical fertilizers and pesticides."

"HR 2749 would empower FDA to make random warrantless searches of the business records of small farmers and local food producers, without any evidence whatsoever that there has been a violation."

"HR 2749 charges the Secretary of Health and Human Services with establishing a tracing system for food."

2. If it makes you feel any better, Michael Taylor the new head of the FDA is an ex lobbyist and lawyer for MONSANTO!

3. This is all ready in place, and has been since the 60s or earlier.
    Unless you grow your own, or have reputable farmers to purchase from, you are all ready genetically modified by all the foods you've consumed thus far.
    The government's been genetically altering us for ages.

We're being fattened up to be farmed out. (Joking, maybe)

My advice: Avoid as much corn, soy and wheat products as you can, read food labels, grow your own, raise your own, or buy from local farms. Yes, I know, even local farms are using growing supplies from Monsanto and all, but there may be less crap used on your food than if it is from a corporate farm.

And, yes, I do notice those chem trails in the sky, and I know it's damned impossible to avoid being somewhere in their wake. So, we all doooooooomed, I tell ya, Doooooooomed!!!!

4. That's why I buy all my meat from the Amish, wont buy it at a grocery store, same with my fruit and veggies, plus i hunt and fish. Of course i cant control what I'm eating at a restaurant but i rarely eat out.