Obama eats a booger, than gives a incoherent response.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 Dronetek, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    Not only is his answer devoid of meaning, but it looks like he eats a booger right before answering. Even Sarkosy looks embarrassed. :laughing:

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f02_1245085567]LiveLeak.com - Obama looking like a comlpete moron on French news when asked about North Korea...[/ame]

[​IMG]
    "Let me see if I can sneak a boogey while shes asking the question"

[​IMG]
    "Oh yea, thats the shit"

Hes either kissing his hand, or eating a booger. Either way, scratching with your nose or playing with your face is the instant tell of a liar.

2. Totally taken out of context, typical Dronotek. :rolleyes:

If you watch the whole clip, him and Sarkozy had just been doing lines and he was wiping the blow from his nose.

As for his response, spoken like a true politician; weighing every word to the point where he is saying nothing but doublespeak and rhetoric.

I know some will come in and say "Better than Bush"... but at least Bush couldn't hide his intentions behind a somewhat good speaking ability.

3. it doesn't really look like it kinda

but not really maybe he was hungry ?

munchies :D

4. Ladies and gentleman, this is what our politics forum has been reduced to.

5. Get a sense of humor... :rolleyes:

6. Almost all politicians' answers are "devoid of meaning" ;)

7. Pick me a winner!

8. [​IMG]

9. "Leave him alone!"

[​IMG]

:p

10. he sounds so smart

11. :d
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

12. looks like he was smelling his fingers, then...kinda tasting them. maybe he had some mustard or something on them and he needed a taste before responding. but whatever the taste was it must have been really good to distract him enough to say whatever it was that actually came out of his mouth,

13. Such is the way of life; I've never thought it was President Obama's policies that drive the loony machine on the right. It's his skin color, some people react very badly when they realize they're on the verge of becoming irrelevant. Like I've said before on many occasions reason doesn't work in this forum, it never will. Again let me spell this out so that the more delusional ones will understand. Simply because someone opposes President Obama policies doesn't make them a racist but the rhetoric in this forum leaves little doubt in my mind that some of the blades here need serious help. And talking to them as if they have sense merely emboldens them to continue to act ignorantly.

It's sad but none-the-less true .

14. Hey AK, for what its worth, I had just as big a problem with this stuff when Bush was doing it. :wave:

15. That's funny, because I wasn't referring to you but...

16. Because you hold these definite political truths? It's not that people hate his skin color... they hate that he's continuing the old failed policies of the past while expanding government and thinking up new scams.

17. I don't hold anything definite, which is why I recoil from loonies that do.

18. I just think it's kind of saddening to click on the politics forum and see "Obama eats boogers!!!1!1!! tehe roflmao". I don't know... I guess i sort of see the humor in it. Just seems like there are much more relevant subjects to discuss in a politics forum.

Nice to hear from you again, budda. :smoke:

19. I think he was deep in thought. I know I'd probably have a brainshart if someone asked me that question in front of a room full of people i've never even met before.