Lydon LaRouche....?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kermitfrg, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Hey fellows blades I've been a long term lurker here; 

I love the site and the most people within it :smoke:

I just found out about this guy called Lyndon LaRouche. Anyone heard of him before ? I watched one of his presentation at the Central Connecticut State University and it is really amazing.

I think he is pretty controversial, but his ideas in this video are pretty amazing. To me his grasp of history and his ability to link everything together, with his talent in explaining it in a relatively simple manner is impressive!

I like it especially when he talks about this: ''[...] Don't look at the history of the Middle-East, look at the Middle-East in history; and there you will find a solut<span>ion. Because it is being played...the whole region, being played by a puppet. I've got a similar situation in India, I've got a worse situation in Pakistan. Pakistan is about to die! Its about to be killed by U.S advice and British management [...]'' 

I am just now starting to dig into the bucket loads of videos and discourses available from his website and YouTube account

Anyone wants to talk about it ? 

On an kind of related note; I was annoyed the other day when someone I know was on her laptop and looking at these stupid videos, and I saw that these videos with 0 content had millions and millions of views whilst videos like the one I just posted had so little. I find it crazy! We have such an amazing tool in our hands with modern utilities to do good, why waste so much of our time! ( I am not perfect of course, I do not assume that I do not waste time...but at least I am aware of it...? If that is of any consolation lol)

My ramblings are over for now hehe; I am sending good vibes to everyone :smoke:

Oh and I did not manage to find similar threads, if such a thread exists, please feel free to send me a howl with the link.</span>