Social Engineering: HUDs New Fair Housing Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jul 22, 2013.

1. http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/huds-new-fair-housing-rule-establishes-diversity-data-every-neighborhood-us

2. #2 rhapsodyrcks, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    You must be a fellow Drudge Report reader. I saw that to. Disgusting. Thankfully I have no HUD homes anywhere near me. They can keep there social engineering and shove it up there ass. 

There so stupid its unreal. You live where you can afford it. I can not move into the 1 million dollar housing area because I do not make that sort of cash. If I could I would. Easy. 

A neighbor hood improves because your tax base increases from income not from government investment. Income increases with a good economy and education. Fuckers once again taking for me for the loser in life. I pay for my housing via a loan that I secured with capital. They get there house with money they took from me. Sounds great and wonderful...not. Anyone ever seen HUD housing. I would not even drive through a HUD neighborhood. There terrible. 

Thankfully I try to take every loop hole, tax deduction I can think of so I pay less and cheat the assholes out of cash. I have lied or barely told the truth on every tax return I can think of its great. Its almost exhausting trying to figure out each years scam. 

I've even bought and sold in the same month a hybrid and gotten about what I paid for it since there in demand so I can claim the tax credit to get back what was stolen. Some lower income person can get more in taxes then he ever paid in..well I surely can get the 5k credit for a hybrid. 

Gotten audited a couple times. Whats great is they said I owed X amount but if you go back and forth they lower the amount owed dramatically. So I get put on a payment program and when its tax return time they take it out of that which I make up for with some trick HAHAH. A couple years ago I talked down a 4k amount owed to the Feds to like 1200. Victory. It was great. 

You see my citizens thats what is required. Manipulate the system like they do. 

3. Just like the mass immigration and "assimilation" imposed on EVERY white country and ONLY white countries.

They`re "socially engineering" white people out of existence, and that`s GENOCIDE.

"Racist" is a Hate word. Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

:hello:

5. "Make no mistake, this is a big deal," Donovan said. "With the HUD budget alone, we are talking about billions of dollars. And as you know, decades ago, these funds were used to support discrimination. Now, they will be used to expand opportunity and bring communities closer to the American Dream."

This one line destroyed everything. So this bill will spend billions of dollars on checking which communities are greatest. Sounds almost completely useless when you look at white people and the flight from the cities. Isn't it that easy, if a place near a city has a majority of white people it's a better community. That will definitely take billions of dollars to figure out.

I'm guessing those billions will be tax payers money so yet again another useless program that will never involve me or anyone I know. Put it on the list.

6. The worst part is that people will think that this is okay.

7. So you stole some of our tax money for yourself.
    Perhaps if there were less cheats and scammers, taxes need not be so high.
    Interesting how some can only see one side of the problem. :smoke:

8. #8 jay-bird, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    This is the shit I always go on about. Since I'm white, there are no people out their HELPING ME STEAL FROM OTHER HARDWORKING PEOPLE TO HAVE UNIQUE GROUPS CATERING TO GET ME FREE LEGAL ADVISE, HOUSING, EDUCATION, MEDICINE, HEALTHCARE ETC.

9. #9 garrison68, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    That's what I do, sometimes.  Even though everything I do is legal, I'm called thief and a statist anyway.    

10. Thats funny man. They been screwing us for years. Besides they let it happen. Its like Apple paying such a low tax rate...they crafted the laws then they drag them to a hearing to bitch at them. Idiots. 

11. I didn't read everything in that link you provided, but it appears that HUD is only making some adjustments as to how they operate within the confines of "HUD's program participants".   The rest appears to be more of the same, nothing new.   

From what I can tell, it's nothing more than a proposal to adopt new methods of analyzing existing data to get a more complete picture of housing and neighborhood trends. 

Oh the fucking horror. 

13. That and a hint of allowing loans for areas that are working to meet expectations. Which basically means an economic opportunity/injection for that area. Something that many communities desire. :smoke:

14. Yeah but you're missing the point which is... why should Penelope420 on GC forums be the one to show us the proposal in it's entirety? How come our elected officials didn't go out of their way to make all aspects of this proposal known to us? Until then, it is invalid.

15. It's not a secret. It took me less than two minutes to find this information. It's all publicly available on the front page of the HUD website, along with contact information for people who want to voice their opinions/comments/concerns.

Do you expect someone to come to your door to deliver the news personally? I guess I don't understand your issue....

16. This fucking guy again?