When will the people stand up and say, "Enough is enough!"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spacecowgirled, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #1 Spacecowgirled, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Over the past few months I've become considerably involved in the events going on in our world. I am afraid for my children, I am afraid for the future that awaits them, and I am afraid of the fact that so many seem blind to the truths going on. Ive started what you can call "political action" groups or what I'd like to hope is the start of a revolt. I will not stand by while my Constitutional rights are being impeded on and while our Democracy is turned into a Communistic Dictatorship lead by tyrannical extremists.

I want all of yours opinions on what it will take to start the revolt, how far we will have to.go, and what your are doing now or want to do about it. I want your questions. I want the truths in life. I want freedom, and I will not stop until we can all say we are free. Please feel free to PM me if you are not comfortable talking here, or if you'd like to know how you can help in your area.

Lastly, I know some of you may not agree with the things I have said here or may think badly of me, but I do not care. I will continue to fight for you and your family, your future, your rights, and your freedoms.

2. It will never happen in large enough numbers. The fact that such a small number of people are even willing to entertain the idea that our rights are being ignored and that political and economic globalization is real and is happening now is almost sickening. It's real and the political leaders are doing just enough to keep people from realizing it and the world is essentially full of sheep. The number of people who are aware of what is going on will never be large enough. I hate to be such a cynicist but I just can't see enough people standing up and making a difference. Regardless, that does not mean I won't do everything in my power to do something about it.

3. While I agree that currently not enough people are involved or interested in the truth, the numbers are increasing. You can see unrest everywhere. Look on fb, for example, at these groups, "Fuck the Government", "D.C. Clothesline", "Sheeple No More" and my own, "West Michigans Peoples Revolution". It may never happen, but it has 0 chance of happening if no one tries and no one says anything. Martin Luther King, for example, was one man and his speech inspired millions. I do not think it inconceivable that, when confronted with the facts, that people will stand up for themselves.

Unfortunately, most people are being fed lies and do not know the truths. I am the force against that and with others, even if they are few, i know we can make a difference.

After all, if Hitler could convince a nation that genocide was not only a good idea, but necessary, then why should it be so hard to believe that people can be inspired oppositely, to more just causes?

4. I'd also like to add, if you are afraid to speak out about your government, is that not reason enough to do so? If you are afraid people will judge you or label you a "conspiracy nut" remember that all great free thinkers in history, those who have impacted out ways of life the most, were called the same at some point and ridiculed for their ideals and yet they prevailed in getting the truth out. The first scientists and revolutionaries were called, "crazy" and mocked, and yet because of them we have gained so much. We would still be thinking the world is flat, electricity would not be invented, there would still be slave labor, if those people had just said, "well, no one will believe it, so I give up."

Never give up.

5. The revolution is coming, but information is the key. The first task is to educate the masses.

6. The cold hard truth is it is likely far too late to stop any momentum.

And the reason people don't say "enough is enough" is because toppling this whole thing over is going to initiate mass chaos. When that does happen, people will die. A lot of people. For many reasons that we cannot even fathom taking a life today.

Let's face it, economic unrest, lack of policy to stop it from happening again, global overpopulation issues, and a general lack of jobs for everyone who needs one due to the ever-rising cost of everything.

Our future is going to be different if we are going to survive. It has to be. I am trying to start preparing for those changes now.

Imagine colonies of families living together under a single "provider" for the group (remember there likely won't be enough jobs, and as we automate more and more in our lives, there may in fact be less). Living or driving alone may be something exclusive to the very rich and wealthy due to this. Enjoy your privacy. Single people are already punished considerably today by taking the brunt of tax and medical expenses (as compared to family rates).

The world may have to get used to a concept of a 20 or 30-hour work-week being the "norm" (for everyone), to try and compensate and balance out job opportunities for all. Perhaps an overall good thing as we try and stay happy and sane in our new future world with a good work/life balance, especially since life as we know it will likely be different.

I would make a comment on fuel rationing, but chances are at $10/gallon, you won't have to convince too many people to ration fuel. They simply won't be able to afford it, especially when you refuse to put one of those privacy-robbing ODBII plug-in modules in your car that records every move you do 24/7 to report to your insurance company, and you end up paying twice as much in insurance because of it.

Don't think an electric future will save you in transportation costs. The electric companies are poised to become the next oil sheiks with that revolution. Expect to pay handsomely for electric in the future. Probably more than what you're paying today to fuel a vehicle, but less than $10/gallon (assuming gas-powered cars remain legal to own, can you say "lobbyist"...)

With Monsanto clearly at the helm, I have no fucking idea what is to become of our global food supply with them running the show. European nations have been fighting it for years, but it's only a matter of time before the world is infected with their seed.

Change people. It's coming. Adapt or die. It will never ring more true than it will in the coming decade. For everyone on the planet.

7. #8 Spacecowgirled, Feb 28, 2013
    You're my kind of person. This is exactly my thinking and exactly my goal. :)

And to "TokinITguy", If you truly believe that then why would you just lay down and take it? People are dying today and every day and more will die of poverty in a hell of a life if something is not done. Do not be a sheep and just accept your rights and very way of life being taken away. If there was ever anything to fight for would that not be it?

While i am preparing for the worst, i will continue to work towards change. I would rather die free than live in tyranny and I honestly mean that.

8. Sorry, but it's not the government you should be afraid of. It's the corporations that run it.

9. #10 Lay Low, Feb 28, 2013
    Most of this is farfetch and won't happen, except gas being at $10 a gallon. That's a safe bet.

10. There's this acronym C.R.E.A.M. This will be the tipping point. If/When the currency system implodes in on itself and we follow the paths of some EU countries, perhaps there will be a slight chance of some change

11. I believe that is 100% going to happen(if nothing changes). Maybe be used to strip more of the Constitution if not abolish it all together.

A catalyst is coming.

12. It will happen when people's happy-go-lucky lives start becoming impossible.

Once people stop having money to buy shit, good food, yoga classes, and all the little nice things we've gotten used to, people will start getting pissed. Until then, the people like us who are already pissed just watching it, will have to do what we can.

13. Truth.

14. When they get their cable cut off.

15. I like the different views and opinions here. My goal is to inform the public with knowledge that I think they have a right to know. What people get from that and what they do or believe is entirely up to them.

I feel that an increasing number of people are very concerned with the way they are being treated and the power that the government has over them. I believe we need change desperately and that even now we live in what can no longer call itself a Democracy.

Murders and arrests without trial or even decent evidence to go on. Police shooting innocent civilians on a rampage for a cop killer. Little girls being bombed overseas by drone attacks and left in a dumpster to die. These are things I can not and will not stand by.

I will not support or allow myself to be a victim of the Federal Government, DHS, or any corporation that does not have my best interests in mind.

Lastly, again, if people are afraid to speak out against their government, is that not reason enough to do so?

16. Couldn't agree more

17. Truth. Years ago I worked in customer service for the cable company. OMG do people lose their shit when the cable gets turned off for non-pay :eek:

18. Don't know if this has been said or not but we aren't supposed to be in a democracy op we are suppose to be a constitutional republic, we are so in debt and the treasury doesn't even handle the money the u.s gov has to borrow it from the federal reserve and then pay interest what kind of bs is that?

19. The question is how soon before WW3 starts over this thing we call money which is just paper with materialistic value.....this paper is ripping man kind apart