We the People call for an Impeachment of Obama!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rasta Doc, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Impeach the president, desert eagle the inaugural!

2. We the people? More like butt-hurt voters.

3. This petition site is the new yahoo answers...

4. never gonna happen. Enjoy your pipedream haters

5. Never say never ;)

6. Clinton was impeached over an orgasm ya know.

Right now there is a Democratic controlled senate... so he won't be removed.

7. Even if he does get impeached wouldn't bidden become the president? Is he any better? It's not like the republicans will get to put whoever they want in office

8. Who cares... Obama would be replaced by someone just as bad. The problem isn't who leads the criminal organization, it's the organization itself.

9. Thats never going to happen. He was reelected because most of America likes him. Majority rules so unless u get more people on your side, get off his dick for the next 4 years !!

10. If Obama gets impeached, it just means he is on trial for being removed ,it doesn't mean he is removed from office.

11. O hmm I always thought impeached it meant he was out. So basically it will still solve nothing right?

12. This.

I can't recall where i read it, but its been said that "it doesn't matter whose driving the car if its headed the wrong direction." This describes our govt to a T.

13. Well if Obama was impeached he would be out, if it all went well. But Biden would move up from vice to president if I'm following correctly.

14. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']

Well if Obama was impeached he would be out, if it all went well. But Biden would move up from vice to president if I'm following correctly.[/quote]

That's what I said in my first post so how would that solve anything?

15. So let's just say Obama does get impeached that means we're stuck with his VP, Joe mutha fuckin Biden?

Ugh... fuck. Can we impeach most of if not all of Washington DC?

16. It would solve having to look at Obama? That's about it. It doesn't change anything though :p

17. Yeah because Obama and his silly gang of bitches haven't done anything at all that is worthy of impeachment... :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel better the same thing can and will be said about Bush and his silly bitches.

18. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath but to liberals that's a virtue.

Democrats will never force another Democrat out of office for illegal or unethical behavior.

Most certainly not a black Democrat.

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"CHiZZYBANKZ"']Thats never going to happen. He was reelected because most of America likes him. Majority rules so unless u get more people on your side, get off his dick for the next 4 years !![/quote]

Not because they like him, because they are afraid of romney. Alot of people that hate that piece of shit still voted for him as the lesser of two evils. Pretty much only blind idiots actually like him.