Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Nov 12, 2012.

1. What do you all think of this...er..uh..anomaly.

I'm no fan of Romney or the Republicans but I am a fan of fair elections. Not that I've ever participated in any.

This is still the greatest nation in the third world. :rolleyes:

2. To settle this fair and square, Obama should just give the state to Romney. I think he'd still win. I was on here the last two years trying to explain politics, economics, and demographics to a bunch of the paulbots and republicans and they just never got it.

Thank god america got it.

This was a landslide victory where the republicans tried to buy the election and failed. A minority opinion isn't supposed to be the dominant one in a democratic republic.

I hope Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney suffer some misfortune so that when they have nothing and are in need I can tell them they should have worked harder or planned more and that its no one else's fault so no one is going to help them.

3. #3 maxrule, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012

America got it...

right in the ass.

4. Agreed

I really don't know what to think about this. Voters are really not that smart. They probably voted for Obama because they thought it was a good idea.

[​IMG]

5. Nice slogans right wingers. Looks like you're all gonna see what its like to be a minority for the next 4 years. Hey at least you probably won't have to be as poor as those hungry people with kids and no jobs. Politics is a spectator sport for the affluent. Some people vote to save their investments, others to save their dignity and their food and shelter.

You guys hate america or something? It seems like you disagree with the most widely held sentiment its had in a long time. Romney and the Koch brothers wanted to buy this country and the people wouldn't sell it. I think that's one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen.

I think you should be able to get so rich here that you can buy anything you want if you're capable. Just not political power, or leverage over the population. People who back Romney can already buy all the goods and services they could ever want, they just want more money so they can buy influence to get more money, the result of which is widespread poverty. I don't think that should be possible anywhere.

6. #6 kayakush, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    dude? "THIS TYPE OF SHIT, IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY"

7. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']Nice slogans right wingers. Looks like you're all gonna see what its like to be a minority for the next 4 years. Hey at least you probably won't have to be as poor as those hungry people with kids and no jobs. Politics is a spectator sport for the affluent. Some people vote to save their investments, others to save their dignity and their food and shelter.

You guys hate america or something? It seems like you disagree with the most widely held sentiment its had in a long time. Romney and the Koch brothers wanted to buy this country and the people wouldn't sell it. I think that's one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen.

I think you should be able to get so rich here that you can buy anything you want if you're capable. Just not political power, or leverage over the population. People who back Romney can already buy all the goods and services they could ever want, they just want more money so they can buy influence to get more money, the result of which is widespread poverty. I don't think that should be possible anywhere.[/quote]

Speaking to the wrong crowd brohammed. No one here likes repubs or dems because they're equally grimy.

8. The big thing to remember here is that if Obama walked up right now and said Romney could have all the votes from that state, he'd still win by a landslide.

Romney only got 1 swing state to go his way. Just one. His campaign was one of the worst financial failures in campaign history. Think about that. The guy who's gonna fix the economy....when he had a problem, he threw 4 times as much money at it as Obama, and he failed miserably. Biggest irony of the year.

9. Yeah man I hate America. Everything about it. I also hate minorities, especially blacks and women.

Seriously what the fuck man. The whole country isn't Obama v Romney. Some people like me don't like either of them, and actually want real solutions. I'm a classical liberal, and a social liberal... which means civil liberties for everyone, and limited government. And no one that hates America would be so involved in politics and politicians.

10. I don't recognize political distinctions that don't go beyond labels. I'm against the greedy and the selfish and the inhumane whatever they call themselves this year. Coincidentally, it was the tea party and the Republicans who wanted to starve their fellow man with moral arguments this time around. I'm just glad they are nothing like the average american.

11. give him ohio......we still get fucked...........this shit does happen everyday all over the world. people are fooled in believing lies and controlled so we can buy shit and throw it away later. if u think corruption is bad here check out pakistan, india, the uk, iran, israel and the rest of the world. it is a part of a plan that has been put forward years ago.

12. Lenny should someone have the liberty to leverage your entire life and economic world with global conglomerated business that essentially dictate a narrow set of possibilities by which you can survive in society effectively stripping you of yours?

A lot of people like chapter 5 of on liberty and use it to argue against paternalism. I prefer Isaiah Berlins, two types of liberty" I think it gives a better understanding of the dynamic in a social context that did Locke.

13. Nope. Should this person exist they sure as hell would be pretty powerful.

14. I voted for Gary Johnson so I was under no illusions.

But I don't think you know who Obama really is.

I can't blame you for that though. It's supposed to be a secret.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. What do you think bain capital and koch industries do? Are you aware that almost all the conservative think tanks are funded by one guy?

16. Max are you against the separation of church and state? Thats in the constitution you know....

17. Yeah what's your point?

18. It's a few posts up lenny stay with me.

19. He didnt just not get the oath with the bible..
    he bowed to others, he put his feet on our desk,
    he removed the flag from the oval office, he went on 6 vacations in 6 months and one of them was during the memorial services, Is that really what our commander in chief should be doing?
    Can you not see his contempt for the USA

20. About separation of church and state? Yeah I'm for that.. religion shouldn't influence government and vice versa.