Obama about to be exposed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PuFyy, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I dunno but I think I read similar headlines every few months or so :laughing:

"Obama" "Scandal" "About to be revealed"

But I don't need some breaking story to know he is and the rest of Washington DC are completely full of shit & not to be trusted at all.

At all.

At all.

2. True, but this could explain his poor showing at the debate

3. :laughing: it's not a debate and hasn't been since the 1980's. It's all a dog and pony show. They're both acting, performing a prewritten script. It's not real so neither did better or worse than expected and that's because they both performed as they were meant too.

4. I find that very hard to believe...proof?

5. Yo, I heard he's a keynesian.

6. #7 cball, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    meh...obama this romney that lets just clubbem both with a baseball bat....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Watch both these videos, the 2nd especially.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDQsIKbQLFY]Reality Check: Who Is Behind The Commission on Presidential Debates? Are The Debates Rigged? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NXhoP5bQ2M]Who's Afraid of an Open Debate? The Truth About the Commission on Presidential Debates - YouTube[/ame]

8. Far as i'm concerned, Obama has been exposed to me since the day he took the office.

9. I'll believe it if I see it but it seems like small fires to me. I mean this would rank near the bottom of the list of terrible things the Obama administration has done. It's rather sad that this would be a scandal that rocks the campaign to its core but no one seems to give a fuck about our war crimes overseas, the death rattle of basic civil liberties, the utterly counterproductive War On Some Drugs or any other actually vital issue one can think of.

The fact that we are supporting terrorists overseas in hopes that they'll crush the other terrorists as we picking winners and losers in what are basically civil wars is not a scandal. That the prison industrial complex runs rampant is no great shame. Yet the notion that a presidential candidate might have received some fraudulent donations is somehow worth giving a damn about. In the grand scheme of things, it seems hardly worth a half of a shit.

10. I totally agree with you, unless the donations are comming from drug cartels, Al Queda, or some Dictator.

11. It's a month away from the election, anything and everything between now and then is done for political gain, including this donor story.

You have 2 Machiavellian types competing for the seat at the throne, Obama is full of himself and detached from reality, whereas Romney is a full on white collar cut throat psychopath.

The levers of tyranny will never be torn down willingly, elections are merely bragging rights amongst the ruling class.

12. These presidential campaigns cost hundreds of millions of dollars to run so they shut out every voice that can't raise like a billion dollars. He could just give the fraudulent money back and no one would give a fuck after a week.

If some straight-up nefarious groups gave large sums to the Obama campaign, that's cause for concern, but really it's not the worse thing Obama has done and it wouldn't necessarily mean any wrongdoing on Obama's part actually occurred.

Never mind the millions of dollars poured into shady Super PACs to put complete bullshit out there. I live in a swing state and every single commercial break is full of advertisements that make you feel like your soul is slowly being sucked out of your body.

I won't be surprised if we saw plenty pf foreign money being funneled into the Obama or Romney campaign. I mean Willard holds fundraisers in Israel. If wasn't a US citizen and I wanted to influence the American political system there are fully legal ways to do such a thing.

13. I dare say the next president has already been picked and this is all just a dog and pony show to give the American public the illusion of choice, freedom, and a voice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY]George Carlin on the American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

14. -Edward Bernays (the father of the PR industry) in Propaganda, 1928.

;)