Former Reporter Amber Lyon Exposes Massive Censorship At CNN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Sep 29, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    I saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn't believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting.
    - Amber Lyon

» Former Reporter Amber Lyon Exposes Massive Censorship At CNN Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8&feature=g-all-u]Exclusive: CNN Exposed! Caught Producing "State Sponsored News" in Bahrain - YouTube[/ame]

Just more evidence you should NEVER trust CNN or any MSM for that matter.

2. CNN was the network that hid Saddam Husseins torture of citizens in Iraq therefore prolonging his reign.

Big Business owns the networks and the news they produce.

Whatever they report needs to be scrutized because it cannot be trusted or believed.

To watch the news requires a "willing suspension of disbelief".

3. :laughing: I couldn't agree more. Thank god there was a recent study where over a thousand people were asked about their feelings of the MSM and 60% said they don't trust the MSM.

Sweet

4. any... legitimate news source that isn't run by alex jones have anything to say about this?

really? come on

5. She's going to be on the JRE next week I think, wait for that I guess?

:confused:

6. #6 Swills, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    How about the fact that a former reporter is the one reporting it? Just because the forum is the AJ show doesn't make her story any less true. Did you watch the video at all? I'm sure you'll see her on other outlets soon enough and when you do will you then take her seriously?

Ugh... http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/04/cnn-business-state-sponsored-news

7. The only news i can trust is my local news, fuck any of the mainstream news shows.

its sad to see so many people still trust every thing they here on tv, and they never question if its true, many of times you can look up the stuff online and find out the info they are providing on the news is false

8. Give it time she will appear on other sources. But remember there are very few media outlets that are not controlled by the corporate and state partnership.

9. I was trying to find more material about Amber and all i could find was an article/blog bashing her for being to tough on the craigslist CEO for having child prostitution on his site. I was like WTF government propagandist is that the best you can do?

10. Hey more evidence foreign aid is bad, oh what a surprise.

11. How about the fact that you'll accept the notion that reporters knowingly lie to their viewers,

while simultaneously believing what a reporter tells you because of "the fact that she is a former reporter"?

Double standards much? Just because someone comes out with a "leak" or supposedly covered up info doesn't mean its true, and if i see it later on from more serious news sources ill look into it

12. im more inclined to believe leaks then i am to believe my government or MSM. Because ive been lied to so much by my government and MSM

13. She is not a "former reporter". She was and still is a journalist. She is speaking from first hand experience. She came on his show to share her story. Not to participate in Alex Jones' two-bit conspiracy theories. It's not a conspiracy theory to say these international news corporations systematically lie to the people.

14. Just curious what you consider 'serious news sources' :D

15. #15 jay-bird, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    Good post.

FOX isn't looking too bad to some of ya'll now I bet.

EDIT* A lot of people knew already that CNN and MSM weren't too credible and were in fact retarded moreso.

And yeah the Times also sucks nuts lol.

SUPER EDIT**
    Anderson Cooper isn't "CIA", he's "See, I Gay"

16. Unless you're talking about Ben Swan.. i'm pretty sure it's still terrible.

17. Reading all this makes you wonder what's the problem with having a complete transparent government??

The path to true enlightenment begins with the spark of a lighter

18. [quote name='"FRANKMJ"']

Unless you're talking about Ben Swan.. i'm pretty sure it's still terrible.[/quote]

That being said fox news is just as bad... We need a government that operate with out lying

The path to true enlightenment begins with the spark of a lighter

19. Not all things that catch fire lead to enlightenment... some lead to dysotopian drug facades.

20. There's a whole documentary about former fox employees outing fox for doing the same shit...

And was that Anderson joke supposed to be funny?