Young Persons Called to Private Grand Jury for Owning Books

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProvidencePlant, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Young Persons Called to Private Grand Jury for Owning Books « Sound and Noise

2. Nazi Germany, is that you?

3. Its something much worse, its modern day America

4. This makes me SO ANGRY! What is this the McCarthy era! So being an anarchist is illegal now? I guess i need to stop ordering ancap books off of Amazon.

5. You all better cut down your trees and get rid of all those "sticks" LMFAO.

But yes, this is seriously baaaadddd news...

6. Good day to be wearing my anarchy t-shirt :smoke:
    This is bullshit though, it's awesome that she is refusing to talk to them

edit: fuck the system! lol

7. We have freedom as long as our opinions don't intervene with them. Seriously wtf I wouldn't even consider myself an anarchist but people should be able to have books on anarchism in there own damn homes if they want.

8. First stop: anarchist households

Second stop: the library

Third stop: your mind

9. First they took the anarchists, i wasnt an anarchist so i kept silent....

10. Jesus, I almost posted this article on my facebook with that exact quote, but then I remembered we don't live in a free country. And if they decided to use NDAA on my ass, I don''t even have money for a lawyer and I wouldn't trust one provided to me by the same state that is also oppressing me.

11. ^^ exactly we have to work together here we can't be divided

12. As long as i have my voice i am free. As long as the internet stands, oppression and tyranny will never prevail. The voice of the people will become to loud to be silenced. youtube twitter facebook, all means of networking and intelligence. The internet is our intel network against oppression. This is our secret weapon that the jews didnt have, we have a vast communication network that was unheard of. Use it.

13. Your going to hear a very loud knock at your door.

14. Hmm it gotta be more than that, because the books I own would've surely brought the spooks down on me already. Its probably cause I don't have a group.

Well My cameras are on 24/7 , something I think you all should invest in, surveillance cameras and hidden cameras in your home.

15. Lol i hope so, im peacefully resisting tyranny, if "they" come to my door, idk how peaceful ill be anymore:smoke::wave:

16. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']As long as i have my voice i am free. As long as the internet stands, oppression and tyranny will never prevail. The voice of the people will become to loud to be silenced. youtube twitter facebook, all means of networking and intelligence. The internet is our intel network against oppression. This is our secret weapon that the jews didnt have, we have a vast communication network that was unheard of. Use it.[/quote]

+100, stand tall and never falter.

17. i fail to see anything illegal to even hold these persons.

18. They dont agree with the gubberment and they are educated, therefore dangerous to the regime:cool:

19. #19 Deleted member 472633, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    If you look at communist regimes some of the first people they kill/imprison are the college educated.

20. So they're just trying to find our who vandalized a court house? or what?