The Official Anti-Cop Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProvidencePlant, Aug 30, 2012.

1. "We're just following orders."

"We have kids to feed and a family to raise."

Blah blah fucking blah. What the hell kind of mind set do most of these people have.

2. Post # 3, sweet!

3. RIVERSIDE: Family upset that police killed their dog | Breaking News | PE.com - Press-Enterprise

4. If you go to YouTube and look up police brutality, lack of caring, abusing powers, intimidating, etc. you can see why people hate cops. And I find it hilarious how angry cops get when they're video taped

5. Another thread on this -_-, really

6. Isn't there an I hate cops thread or something?

7. Coward. On. a Powertrip. = COP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8]N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

8. Woman Shot By Deputy Released From Hospital; Deputy ID'd - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego

9. Texting Texas Sheriff Deputy a candidate for the Darwin Award? :laughing:

[​IMG]

10. I swear I would find absolutely anything I have in the car to throw at his bitch ass and laugh when he wipes out. :laughing:

11. Whatever happened to my anti cop thread? As I recall we collected statistics on police shootings and stuff. Hmm...

12. ^Idk, shit vanished. I looked for it and couldn't find it :confused:

13. St. Paul Cops Shoot Dog in Wrong-Door Raid, Force Handcuffed Kids to Sit Near the Corpse - Hit & Run : Reason.com

14. I saw in a thread a whole list of cases of law enforcement kicking in the wrong door and killing somebody. It might have been the other anti cop thread

15. It's funny how you guys bash cops so much but if your house is on fire, someone breaks in, or you have a medical emergency, the first number you would call is 911.

Yea they may get some bad rep from the scumbag cops out there but not all of them are like that. Some just get way too power hungry.

16. #20 ProvidencePlant, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

Those seatbelt tickets are keeping everyone so much safer!

:laughing:

To the guy above me:

[​IMG]