Adam Kokesh not welcome at Ron Paul rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by budsmokn420, Aug 26, 2012.

1. #1 budsmokn420, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    And people fucking wonder why Adam criticizes the campaign so much...it's because they do dumbass shit like this every day.

Adam Kokesh Not Welcome at Ron Paul Rally | iroots.org

[​IMG]

2. so what's the deal with this? Apparently I know nothing of why this is so...I thought he was an avid Paul supporter...?

3. Absurd, so he's made a few controversial topic videos, this is far from the actions of a campaign that advocates liberty for all.:rolleyes:

4. There are still Ron Paul rallies? Why

5. Paul Fest bro...

6. To celebrate liberty and to see and talk with like minded individuals.

7. I wasn't aware this is such a difficult thing too do for most people outside of a fandom gathering, but I can imagine not everyone has the luxury on a daily basis.

8. You can do both...A Ron Paul rally certainly isn't hurting anything lol

9. #9 Tripace, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Why does it bother you so much? :confused: Maybe you should go find something else to occupy your time other than whining on a political forum about a rally to celebrate a man who will be retiring from politics after awakening a huge political movement in many people that never really gave a shit before. Believe it or not, there are some people that actually give a fuck about something other than their own pathetic lives in this world. But I guess that doesn't matter to you, haters just gonna hate.:rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/u...a-libertarian-legion.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all

10. This is jesse bentons doing.

I want to know exactly wtf happened between the two of them

11. Isn't it kind of an oxymoron to ban someone from a rally where the main message is liberty and freedom?

/facefuckingpalm

12. I don't know who this Kokesh character is, but doesn't Ron Paul have the "freedom" to invite who he wants to his party?

13. I'm high and I just thought that this was funny

14. LOL @ personality cult 4 liberty.

15. Absolutely, which is why if Adam shows up they can call the cops and they will assist in removing him.

That doesn't mean we have to agree with it and it's the right thing to do.

what? lol

16. I do not agree with "calling the cops" on Adam. While I realize there is a disconnect between him and the campaign, I think involving the police (agents of the state) is overkill. I would like to hope due to his belief in the NAP, he would voluntarily not go where he is not welcome.

17. Yea I doubt Adam will go...he's got his own deal down there with veteran's for RP and if they really don't want him there he isn't gonna force the issue.

18. LOL @ such shallow thinking.

Just keep snickering to yourself about how 'clever' you are. :wave: