Petition to reform marijuana laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tomekaru, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I've gotten tired of seeing so many petitions fail because of lack of numbers and government corruption. So I've decided to start my own drive for reform, not only do I advocate knowledge but also a place to start with legislation so the guy's at the top have an idea of what we want and how we want it. I need 25k sig's before next month before any debate or change can happen and 150 before it will be shared on the White House network. We all know that it has numerous benefits and causes no harm to the user or society. The violence associated with the Drug war is caused by the War on drugs specifically marijuana. So if your tired of the possibility of going to jail just for doing using something safer than all other modern medicine stop talking and do something, the billions of dollars we loose could go into other things and best of all no more looking for a dealer or getting ripped off when you go to buy your bud, more importantly the money from taxes YOU would save from this 21 billion dollar war could go towards more green so Please PLEASE message and spread. Also I've uploaded a file that contains what I think is a great place to start regarding legislation of this great undertaking.

Peace Not Death.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...d-not/l9MkGTbc

2. #2 TheDankery, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    I hate to rain on your parade, but why wouldn't this petition just be ignored like all of the other pro-MJ petitions posted on whitehouse.gov? NORML and others have been trying to do this for years and no meaningful government action has come from it it.

Also, I think your link is broken. I got a 404 error.