gary johnson appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, Jun 10, 2012.

1. #1 munchymeiser900, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    I tried looking for this thread but couldn't find it so I guess it doesn't exist. But since gary johnson actually has his foot in the door let's help him out. I know what everyone thinks already and I too will side with ron paul but if he isn't in good shape in november this is our only hope.
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

2. #3 Shipwreck, Jun 10, 2012
    I love Gary Johnson, I actually side with him more on issues but was realistic enough to know he doesn't have a great shot at winning because of the non-name recognition.

If Paul officially drops I'm going to vote for Johnson definitely. After that I believe the Libertarian party will be a very powerful force in years to come.

But until then, I still support Paul first and foremost.

Anyways I appreciate Johnson because he's an honest man and from this point on after Paul, I am going to be a part of the Libertarian ticket.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHhajDouCHs[/ame]

3. Number one choice is Paul, but I'm voting for Johnson if Paul doesn't make it. If Paul doesn't secure the nomination libertarians should leave the Republican Party in mass and vote solid Libertarian from now on.

4. QFT- and here's some of my favorites, Adam Kokesh is from New Mexico, which is also where Gary Johnson was governor. So who better to give a great interview, than Adam VS. the man?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWxa-bFgyko&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Adam Kokesh Interviews Gary Johnson - We the People Rally, Santa Fe New Mexico (01/18/2011) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyZ_TuAA7s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]8/18/11 Full show -- Obama 2012, Governor Gary Johnson, UK Riots, Police State, Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

5. Gary Johnson for president. The Paul's are traitors.

Its either Gary Johnson, goldman sachs or goldman sachs.

Both republicans and democrats are bought and paid for. You cannot trust either of these two parties. AT ALL. in anyway shape or form.

6. Only rand paul is a traitor ron didn't endorse mitt he wouldn't

7. #8 chadddd, Jun 10, 2012
    Ron Paul is a traitor. He didnt plan on winning from the very beginning.

He didnt question the voter fraud happening in multiple states. He didnt campaign in a bunch of places, and a bunch of events where he could have and should have.

Even when it was clear the GOP was fucking him in the ass during the delegate process, and beating and arresting his supporters, Ron Paul ignored them and told his supporters to be "respectful"

Jesse Benton and Trygve Olson were holding him back the entire time and he let them.

8. If Paul was to claim "vote fraud" then he would HAVE to have proof, rather than just saying "My vote total is low! Vote fraud!"

It would have discredited him even more and made him look like a nut. He rolled with the punches and got his ideals out to a good chunk of Americans who will carry on the flame of liberty.

If our local offices aren't alike Paul, how will the mainstream public take to it if they don't know about the message?

Ron Paul is not a traitor, he's going to fight until they say "it's over" and then hell probably continue his fight in some other way. Just because it doesn't look like he's going to win doesn't mean he gave up hope on Americans, in reality he will probably fight harder because he knows his message works.

How many of us would know terms like austrian economics, blowback, gold standard, and auditing the federal reserve without him?

DC is locked up with Neo-Cons and conmen that he knows would be pretty impossible to beat at their own game since he's playing by their rules that they continuously change.

9. If Paul was a traitor then you have not studied his work or words enough to really make a definitive statement.

It's better to pack for the long haul then try and make short winnings here

10. There IS proof of voter fraud. Ron Paul took all the grassroots money for his campaign and did not plan on winning. Benton and Olson got a percentage of this money, and they were sabotaging the movement from the inside and Paul let them.

You can argue all you want about how he spread his message. Im not going to disagree with that.

11. Do you have any proof to your claims? More proof then a youtube video saying "Proof"?

I agree Rand is a shill but Ron not so much. I guess in a sense your right. Ron did say from the beginning that "its not about winning, its about spreading the message of liberty". In that sense he did win. More people now know who Ron Paul is and what he stands for then ever before in his 30+ years of politics. More ppl are awake to the BS of the fraudulent 2 party system, fiat money, austrian econ, federal reserve, and personal liberty. Ron helped people understand that Capitalism is not the enemy, Crony capitalism is!

I'm still hoping Ron will show his hand at the convention and announce a 3rd party run. If we could have the presidential debates between Paul, Romney and Obama, Paul would make them look like the same candidate.

12. #14 Deleted member 472633, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW according to the ACLU report card Gary has a better civil liberties record then Paul!

13. Ron Paul has done more for the liberty movement than probably anyone currently alive, and Rand Paul isn't a traitor because he was never a libertarian in the first place. You should show some respect for a person who has done more for the movement than you can even dream about doing.

And back on topic. Gary Johnson is a worthy Libertarian candidate (that's not always the case for (L) nominees).

14. Imagine if paul somehow claimed the nomination and then paul and gj could debate obama. That'd be huge.

15. or, ron paul doesn't secure the nomination, but joins gary as his vp running mate. That would be an epic shift of the game pieces.

16. That would

17. Gary Johnson already has said he will not be changing his vice president choice.

You guys have wishful thinking.