Puppycide in Fulton, MO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheAtmansPath, May 6, 2012.

1. The Fuck: Puppycide in Fulton, MO | Keep Columbia Free

?

:eek::mad::(

2. jesus fucking christ

3. Shit makes me so mad. I can't believe the owners of the animals never do anything about it. I don't think I could keep any semblance of a cool if they shot my dog. I'd probably end up getting myself capped.

4. What the fuck is up with all these animal killing cops lately? Jesus, that's just fucking sick.

5. I swear it's like every other week I see articles of this nature. Sad thing is (besides the fact a innocent animal was killed) its either over something petty (drugs)or the cops had the wrong address and nothing happens to said cop.

6. Mentally deranged and trigger happy police. Welcome to the United States.

7. Oh I'd be enraged if a cop killed my dog. It'd be a vendetta after that/

8. There is probably no excuse for the the killing but the dog, a pit bull, was running around loose and the cops might have believed that it presented a danger to them or the public while the owners were handcuffed. Certainly a public relations nightmare for the police, and a tragedy for the dog's owners.

9. my ar15 would have brains all over it if it was my dog ill kill a motherfucker for my dogs

10. I'd rather have a drug cartel in my neighborhood than the police.

11. It was running around because the Police refused to allow the owners to put it in its cage.

Then they shot it.

Then they shot the ones in their cages.

Entirely inexcusable even under the circumstance that the dog may have posed a threat because they were morons in the first place about establishing that the dog was secured.

Tied to a tree by a leash wrapped around it? Yea, that will stop a dog whose owners homes are being invaded by a bunch of loud, strange, intimidating men throwing around its owners.

Completely sadistic afterwords too, when they shot at the caged ones.
    So i don't know if the "threat" argument works because they obviously were enjoying themselves.

12. what the fuck is wrong with people???

13. kill his dog, an eye for an eye

14. I would not call the police no matter what the emergency.

Cops are shooting dogs all over the place everywhere, puppies included. Google it!

Austin Police Officer Fatally Shoots Dog After Going To Wrong Address « CBS Houston

But it gets worse.

Police officer cleared in shooting death of ailing veteran in New York - CNN.com

I believe that it may only be a matter of time before cops are gunned down in mass by angry Americans.

86 Year Old Grandma Tased by El Reno Police | OrangePower.com

[​IMG]

15. why are cops such a wholes? they only attack things that aren't threatening.

16. They are being trained that way. Don't call the cops for any reason.

Welcome to the new world order.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2vw7TKNfVA]Police Brutality Epidemic Sweeping USA - Welcome To 1984 On .mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsjwCBmf594&feature=related]Austin Police Abuse Victim Speaks Out & Shows Bruises - Will File Formal Complaint Against Officers - YouTube[/ame]

17. Someone should get PETA after the cops, and don't forget the ASPCA and Humane Society! Animal rights activists can be quite "persistent" and "vocal" when it comes to someone abusing animals!

Granny

18. #18 flammzrant, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    ragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerage

If someone shot my dogs, I'd either be stunned and unable to move or attack them in a blind rage and beat them until their soul was dead.

19. What part of China is Fulton, MO in ?:confused: